On October 23rd, 2014, we updated our
By continuing to use LinkedIn’s SlideShare service, you agree to the revised terms, so please take a few minutes to review them.
About Harris is currently seeking a vulnerability security research engineer and exploit developer.
• Document the specific attack capabilities of the specimen (code, virus, etc.) and understand the concept of exploitation scenario.
• Create a detailed technical report concerning the treat, along with PoC code.
• Provide detection guidance to other team members or additional security teams in a timely manner.
• Stay on top of the "vulnerability landscape" and be up-to-date on current attacks or potential attacks and prepare counter-measures (if possible) to thwart those attacks or at least be prepared for them.
• Analyze common attack vectors in order to discover new and potential ...