The foundation of building the Cloud of Trust is the Trust Service, which is a broker of trust services, which provides two types of services:
• Signing services – providing safeguards for the created documents
• Services of executing the business process – providing the evidence from the process
The role of Trust Services is to aggregate in one place a variety of signing services and business process support and the exchange of trust with the other Trust Service services.
Beside the services mentioned above, the cloud of trust consists of:
• Certificate Services – including delivery of certificates and managing they’re lifecycle.
• Control Services – providing confirmations and safeguards for signing services.
• Attribute Services – which are delivering attributes needed by the business processes.
• Trusted Repository – storing and sharing evidence from realised business processes.
All services that make up the Cloud of Trust are connected one with another, providing evidence from the realised business processes that is needed to achieve the business goal of the participants.