2. Social Media Online gathering of interaction, ideas, comments andcommentary. Essentially,consumers conservation in cyberspace. “Social media is people having conversations online”
3. And the FutureIn
4. Social media has become a powerful tool that anyone can utilize for free. Even businesses can use it for free to recollect data or information that might be used for feedbackso they can make improvements in large scale depending on customer needs. Also foradvertising its essential as millions of citizensgo online to social media every day, making it a indispensable tool for advertise.
5. People can be informed easily in a faster way using social media, sobusinesses can have a fast response towards a new good or servicethey are willing to provide. As social media becomes powerful in the present, in future days will be almost a necessity. Particularly for large and small firms who aim to expand in a short term and for the long term become popular and recognized if they use wisely social media as a tool.
6. It might also changehow we see socialmedia in future yearsbecause it mightbecome itself abusiness just tryingto aim high profitsusing advertisings forfirms etc. So theirpurpose can have a Uturn which might benegative for users asa large size of themtends to use socialmedia for“socializing” not forseeking publicity.
7. Finally social media can become a priority forbusiness because of its massive percentage of usersand information about them that could be manipulated and apply for firms data base when seeking demand rates, customer loyalty or feedback.
8. What’s Next in Social Media
9. Until now, brands have been very concerned withbringing as many people as possible to their pages. Consumer brands can now finally reap the fruitsand build social commerce stores where Facebook users (all 700 Million of them) can purchase products on their favorite social network without needing to go to any destination site.
10. Companies like Google, Facebook and Amazon are currentlycollecting information about everyone of us … The right information will be served to the right people at the right time, saving us all a lot of time, effort and energy.
11. We will no longer be passive media consumers. Media will interact with us in dynamic ways on all platforms. Just like gamers playing WOWtoday, we will all become a part of a virtual worldunknown to us yet where we will all be avatars in the game of life.
12. Human Relationships will no longer be as physicallydependent and we will befriendand hang out with people fromall over the world and all walks of life, all ethnicities and all beliefs, creating a worldwide melting pot.