Presents a Training Course On
Human Resources Management
(Competency based Talent Management)
• How to Attract, Retain & • What are the
Develop Talents? categories of competencies?
• How to identify talents? • How competencies are
• How to identify used for recruitment &
competencies required? Performance Appraisal?
• Who to Promote?
• What is the relation • Poor Training? Poor results?
between • Hire the wrong person?
Corporate Performance High Turnover?
& Competency based • Useless Interviews?
Management? Don’t let it happen to you
Track the latest developments in Human Resources, Talent Management and
Get exposed to the Competency based Management model,
Identify people development metrics that support corporate strategy,
Track human performance against established strategic and operational goals,
Identify corporate human indicators,
The corporate deployment of the HR Scorecard through the EFQM framework,
Identify specific tools: Training and Ddevelopment, Salary scale, Performance
Appraisal, Succession planning.
HUMAN RESOURCES AND PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
Best Practices in People Management in Europe, US & Canada, Middle East, CIS
country and Armenia
The Organizations a system KR5
- IIP - Investors in People (UK),
- EFQM - European Foundation for Quality Management.
STRATEGIC HR PLANNING
How to integrate your planning with
your organization’s business objectives.
How to identify and plan your company’s
human resources needs
Hoshin management in the HR perspective
Strategic Alignment with the Vision
From Mission to HR Policies
Abilities / Attitude /
BUILDING YOUR OWN COMPETENCY MODEL
Generic Competencies (across the organization)
Sectoral-Industry Competencies (specific to the Industry or Company)
STAFF APPRAISAL COMPETENCY BASED JOB DESCRIPTIONS
Duties & Responsibilities
Performance Indicators & Job Objectives
THE COMPETENCY MODEL AND THE MAIN HR FUNCTIONS
Training and Induction
Performance Appraisal and Career Planning
Course Leader : Mr. Raffy Semerdjian
CEO of CSP Middle East
• DEA University of Paris 1 – La Sorbonne
• MBA Saint Joseph University
Professional Experience :
• Senior Consultant & Trainer in Talent Management, Total Quality
Management (EFQM), ISO series, Occupational Health & Safety
Management Systems, Environmental Management Systems, Human
Resources Management, Sales & Marketing Management, Organizational
Development, Project Management.
• Senior Lecturer & visiting professor in several universities.
• President-Founder, Lebanese Society for Quality.
• Board Member – Lebanese Tourism Higher Committee.
• Founding Board Member – Middle East Quality Association (Dubai, UAE).
Some of his References:
• Holcim (Swiss), Civil Service (Armenia), Ministry of Environment (Republic
of Lebanon) Chamber of Commerce & Industry ( Lebanon ), Arab Leasing
Corporation (Algeria), MTC- ZAIN (Kuwait), Jordan Telecom (Jordan),
Academy for Educational Development (Armenia), Petrochemical
Industries Company (Kuwait), Dubai Municipality (UAE), VivaCell
(Armenia), MobiNil (Egypt), France Telecom (France), ACBA Credit Agricole
(Armenia), SFERE (France), TUV (Germany), GRUPPO SOGES (Italy).
Date & Time: June 23, 24, 25, 2009
Achievement certificates will be delivered by Management Mix to full-time participants.
SIMPLE WAYS TO REGISTER:
Call us at +374 10 58 04 41, +374 93 00 11 44.
For registration form please call us +374 10 58 04 41 or email.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com