Creating a 2-Way Street: Generational Transfer among Retiring Boomers, Entrepreneurial Gen Xers, and Free-Market Millennials
by Merryck_Mentors on Dec 18, 2012
- 1,571 views
The Dec 18th, 2012 webcast brought together current leaders from 4 industries and 3 generations to discuss experience transfer across generations. Covering issues such as: ...
The Dec 18th, 2012 webcast brought together current leaders from 4 industries and 3 generations to discuss experience transfer across generations. Covering issues such as:
- What does generational transition mean for retention of high potentials?
- For development of the leadership bench?
- For how current leaders lead?
- Karen Vander Linde, former head of PwC's Global People & Change practice (Boomer);
- Leslie Bradshaw, President and COO of Jess3, named by Wired, FastCompany, Wall St Journal, and Inc as one of the top executive women of her generation in tech (Millennial);
- Jeff Vargas, Chief Learning Officer, Commodity Futures Trading Commission and leading expert on Gen X in the workplace (X'er)
- Helen Ng - CEO of Planet Habitat and also CEO of the Cockroach Club, a for-profit venture in sub-Saharan Africa reaching an audience of 2 million (X'er)
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views