2. A Woman is in the center of Poetic Universalization
3. A Woman is in the center of Poetic Universalization, she has a name and also a nickname, she has duties and also rights, she cries and she laughs, she is mother, and often also father, and she is girl, and sister, and aunt, and grandmother...
4. Girls!... Young women!... Ladies! All women without distinction of color, belief or race.
15. “ A woman is animated of a special force, because she is strong, courageous and, with the years which pass, we can perceive how much, by discovering her path, this woman seeks mainly freedom to work, to realize, to conclude, to grow, and especially, the freedom to be she even. ” Vinna Mara
16. Creation & Pawning: Vinna Mara Magalhães Text: Manollo Ferreira English Adaptation: Franck Gordon Music: Woman – John Lennon Images: Personal archives Contact: [email_address] [email_address] www.mensagensvirtuais.com.br