33% of Twitter users share opinions about
companies or products at least once per week.
More so, 32% make recommendations while
30% seek guidance and direction.
- April 2010, Performics and ROI Research
9/10 stated that the most common reasons to
follow a brand on Twitter involved the ability to
obtain direct information from a company.
Does it match your business objectives?
• Content: Quality not quantity
• Anticipate the feedback
• Acknowledge people
• Effort in = results – exponential spread
• Not an add-on, have a plan
• If it doesn’t ‘ﬁt’ or add value, don’t do it.