3. 33Source: MAU and DAU stats based on May 13 internally tracked data. Employee count as of May 13.Average hours spent calculated using total hours spent divided by MeetMe Platform MAU (April 13).Total hours from Google Analytics for Web, Android, and iPhone, and from Flurry for iPad.
4. 44Source: Daily traffic and demographic stats based on internally tracked data from May 13. Demographic stats based on user profile data.Top Countries based on IP address from internally tracked user data.
5. 55Source: Statistics obtained from survey results collected from 17,000 MeetMe users between May 31 and June 5, 2013.
6. 66Source: Average daily stats and site activity based on internally tracked data from May 13.
8. 88Source: Mobile revenue based on Q1 13 and Q1 12 reported financial results as per the SEC 10-Q filing. Mobile MAUs based on internally tracked data.
9. 99Source: Revenue by source based on May 13 revenue data. Mobile monthly and daily stats based on internally tracked data from May 13.
10. 1010Source: Average Revenue per User (ARPU) is calculated by dividing Q1 13 reported revenue by average monthly active users (MAUs). Facebooks mobileARPU is based on Facebooks mobile revenue and mobile MAUs reported in Facebooks Q1 13 SEC 10-Q filing and earnings press release. Android TopGrossing Social apps is based on Google Play as of June 4, 2013, as summarized by AppAnnie.
11. 1111Source: Web page views obtained from Google Analytics. Web and mobile revenue based on Q1 13 and Q1 12 reported financial results as per theSEC 10-Q filing.
12. 1212Source: Average daily stats and site activity based on internally tracked data from May 13.
13. 1313Note: Internet (excl. mobile) advertising reached $37B in USA in 2012 per IAB, Mobile advertising reached $4B per eMarketer. Print includes newspaperand magazine. $20B opportunity calculated assuming Internet and Mobile ad spend equal their respective time spent share.Source: Time spent and as spend share data eMarketer, 12/12, Internet and mobile ad dollar spent amount per IAB.
14. 1414Source: Mobile revenue stats based on Q1 13 and 2012 reported financial results included in previous SEC 10-Q and 10-K filings.