Market Samurai Tutorial | Review
- 207 views
Market Samurai is a great tool, but could also be quite intimidating. ...
Market Samurai is a great tool, but could also be quite intimidating.
See how I use it at Traffic Generation Café.
Market Samurai: Click here to download your free copy http://bit.ly/z10K97
Learn more about Market Samurai in this post at Traffic Generation Cafe: http://www.trafficgenerationcafe.com/market-samurai-review/
1. Market Samurai is not perfect.
2. Sometimes it's sluggish and unpredictable.
3. It now relies on Bing and not Google for a large chunk of its data.
With that said:
4. Market Samurai is still the only software I found that brings me the closest to an "all-in-one" SEO tool.
5. It's a one-time fee product; there are NO monthly charges (a rarity these days).
6. It gets constant updates and Market Samurai team pays the bill.
7. It gets the backlink data from Majestic SEO - excellent SEO service, but at a monthly price. I get it for free with Market Samurai.
Plus, Majestic SEO is a great Yahoo! Site Explorer alternative; I dare to say, the data might actually be more accurate.
8. It still gives me the best bird's eye view of my potential competitors and I don't have to dig through a bunch of (free) tools to get it.
So we all have been happily using Yahoo! Site Explorer for years.
It was great, free, and no one complained about data quality or reliability.
And now Bing owns Yahoo!...
Do you see where I am going with this?
If Yahoo! was good enough to provide solid data relied upon by most professional SEO's, how's Bing any different?
True, most of our target market still uses Google.
However, if you take a look at the difference between Google and Bing results, they are not that far apart.
If you must, you can always double-check with Google on any given keyword.
Personally, I don't care.
I want quick and efficient results and Market Samurai gives me exactly that.
If that's what you want as well, click here to download your free copy http://bit.ly/z10K97 of Market Samurai.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views