Opposing forces regulate k flux across the plasma membrane medical images for power point
gradient for K+
moves K+ out of
gradient for K+
moves K+ out
K+ into cell
Opposing forces regulate K flux across the plasma membrane
- - -
Opposing forces regulate K flux across the plasma membrane – With Labels Removed
Opposing forces regulate K flux across the plasma membrane – With Highlighted Part
Your Text here. Download this awesome diagram. Bring your presentation to life. Capture your audience’s
attention. All images are 100% editable in PowerPoint . Your Text here. Download this awesome diagram.
" Add your Own Labels and Highlight Any section"
1) Open the PowerPoint Slide in which you have to insert the Text Box. Then click on the “Insert
Tab’ in the Ribbon and then inside the Insert Tab, in the ‘Text’ category click on the “Text Box”
2) Now to insert the Text box, click on the Portion of the Slide where you want the Text box to be
inserted. Once you click, the Text box will be inserted. You can change the size and the shape of
the Text box as per your requirements.
3) Now click on the Text box to enter data into it.
1. Select the shape to change the color and Right click the object( click any object which you
want to change color)
2. Choose Format Shape in the dialog box.
3. Choose “Fill” in the Format Shape box then “Solid” or “Gradient” depending on the
appearance of the object. Change colour as shown in the picture.
1. Select the shape to change the size.
2. Click the mouse in the corner of the shape and drag the mouse.
Gostou de algum slide específico?
Recortar slides é uma maneira fácil de colecionar informações para acessar mais tarde.