Mobile commerce raises the stakes for business owners. Recent research from Forrester and OVUM tells us that more than 70% of all consumers expect mobile sites to load as fast as regular websites. Even worse, after a bad experience, over 50% of all consumers will leave your mobile site to never return. This will have impact on your conversion and ultimately your bottom line. If you want to turn visitors into customers, every mobile strategy should focus on comfort and simplicity.
How? In this session Jeroen Tjepkema, Co-founder of MeasureWorks, will provide insight in trends, best practices and success factors for your Mobile Strategy. You'll learn:
- The latest mobile trends and how to adapt, from iPhone, Android to HTML5
- What to do with the ongoing discussion about Native App vs Mobile sites
- How successful mCommerce providers have adapted a mobile strategy
- How to gain insight in how your end-users are experiencing your mobile services
- Tips & tricks to quantify your Mobile ROI