1. You can use one manufacture’s coupon
and one store coupon for each item you
You can use an ECB or Extra care buck
with other coupons.
You can use a bogo coupon with a
bogo sale and get both items free.
2. You can not use an ECB from an item to
buy the same item and get an ECB
You can not buy more than the limited
amount and get and ECB in return.
You can not buy an item for less than the
value of your ECB.
3. ECB- Extra Care Buck
A coupon equivalent to a certain value
off of your whole purchase instead of off
of a specific item.
If you buy something that cost $5 and
you have a $5 ECB the item will be free.
4. They do have expiration dates. Please
keep an eye on this!
They can be used to purchase anything
in the store.
5. This is the store card you get from CVS. It
is free and does not have any cash
value attached to it.
You must have it with you to get ECB’s
back at the end of a transaction or to
use ECB’s you have saved.
6. A green tag is a way CVS encourages
you to use reusable bags.
You buy this tag for a dollar.
Every 4th visit that you use it instead of
your plastic bags you will receive a $1
This is like be payed to go Green!
7. CVS limits the amount of deals you may
do per Extra Care card you have.
Limits differ based on the sale.
8. Rolling ECB'S- When you use an ECB to
purchase an item you know will prompt
an ECB of equal value.
9. You will have to start out by getting
ECB's. I recommend buying items that
are free after ECB.
You would pay $4 and get an ECB
valued at $4 making the item free after
10. $5 ECB WYB Bayer Contour Meter $14.99 Limit 1
-$10 off Bayer Meter or Monitor, incl Contour,
(makes it Free)
In this scenario you would buy 1 meter for
14.99. You would give them the $10 off coupon
and pay $4.99.
At the end of the transaction an ECB for $5 will
You have just spent $4.99 and walked away
with a coupon for $5 off your next purchase.
(6) Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Lotion 2.5 oz.,
(1) Aveeno Baby Lotion 8 oz., $5.69
(3) -$2/2 Aveeno products coupons
-$1 off Aveeno coupon
Total Due: $19.63
Get Back: $10 ECB, makes it $1.37 ea
This means that when buying the above
products and using the listed coupons you will
pay $19.63 for everything and receive a $10
ECB at the end which makes it $1.37 each.
12. A deal scenario is someone’s list of items
matched with coupons to get the most
product possible for the least out of