1. HEADING HERE LNG & CSG EPC/ CONTRACTING COMPANIES
2. OUR CAPABILITIES IN LNGCONTRACTING COMPANIESACRWORLD is a 100% Australian, owner operated resulting in us assisting our clients with numerouscompany with the ability to make the important senior level appointments and have a 90% +decisions, from a single site, without delay. success rate, which would be an industry high.Since establishment in April, 2001 ACRWORLD To date, we have over 120,000 engineering,have been recruiting for the Oil & Gas and Resources construction & operations candidates on ourindustry, both directly in the Australian markets internal database, of these, 50,000 candidatesand with a multitude of clients internationally. We have specific LNG and Resources experience.specialise in senior level appointments and have acomprehensive knowledge of, and network within, We regularly carry out international recruitmentthe LNG markets. We have developed a vast campaigns across the UK and the Middle East onnetwork of contacts across the Middle East region behalf of some of the world’s largest EPCM/PMCand Qatar’s LNG industry has been a key focus companies.point for us over the last 10 years where we havesuccessfully recruited across the project lifecycle. ACRWORLD is proud to have supplied personnel to companies in over 50 countries worldwide.We supply regular editorial content to specialist With such extensive international exposure weindustry magazines to help to raise the profile and are ideally positioned to conduct comprehensiveawareness of Australian LNG projects, including recruitment and search assignments for seniorthe predicted skill shortages and solutions. appointments across the EPCM/PMC sector withThrough our website (www.acrworld.com) we a specific strength in LNG.produce quarterly video reports on the Oil & Gasmarket developments, highlighting recruitment ACRWORLD only work with select clients, weskill shortages as they develop. believe in a tailored and client focused service rather than work on mass with all clients in allIn 2008, ACRWORLD were the first Australian senior areas. Our service in senior appointments in thisappointments consultancy to establish a specialist field is comprehensive, personable and successful.LNG division targeting senior appointments acrossthe Greenfield LNG developments in Australia. Over We have 10 years of proven industry specificthe last 3 years we have invested considerable experience behind us and are well positioned toresources into developing our LNG capabilities ensure your next strategic hire is a successful one.
3. OUR OIL & GAS TEAMACRWORLD Oil and Gas Division comprises of 5 experienced consultants who have specialised in their disciplinesfor a number of years and in a multitude of countries. As Manager of the Oil and Gas Division, Dave has been working within the Construction and Resources Recruitment industry for over 12 years. During this time he has gained experience and placed senior level candidates in many countries across the world working with some of the world’s leading contracting and EPCM organizations for their LNG projects. Dave specializes in senior appointments across the project lifecycle and has extensive knowledge of the AustralianDave LNG market.Deemer He believes honesty, knowledge and passion are the key components in providing a unique service that exceeds the clients and candidates expectations. A Senior Consultant with 5 years experience, Antonio has successfully completed recruitment campaigns on a global basis working on projects in the North Sea, Norwegian Continental Shelf and the North West shelf (Australia), PNG and Canada (Foothills). After graduating from University Antonio began working for Burlington Resources an operatorAntonio based in London within the accounts team. This experience gave Antonio a strong desire to workDelle Donne within the resources industry in a HR capacity. Since then Antonio has enjoyed a successful career in recruitment, placing senior individuals within the Geoscience and Subsurface remit. Antonio speaks fluent Italian and English. A Researcher in the Oil & gas division, Jacqueline specializes in the LNG/CSG construction and resources industry. Jacqui has been with ACRWORLD for the past year, she has been involved with international recruitment campaigns which sourced 1000+ candidates which many were placed for Senior appointments. She desires to work very closely with the projects itself as well as the client so that the most information can be gained throughout her recruitment career.JacquelineNorfolk Jacqueline believes in helping an individual to succeed down the right path by using her knowledge and their key components that are important to them to make a successful expectation.
4. OUR OIL & GAS TEAM Alex’s career in Oil and Gas recruitment started with ACR World. With experience in Business development for top tier companies such as Telstra he comes with a core belief in servicing a smaller number of clients better. Alex has delivered with Australia’s largest EPC and EPCM contractors on projects such as Gorgon, APLNG, GLNG and QCLNG.Alex Alex has a detailed understanding of the Australian LNG sector and in particular the CSG to LNGPaterson industry in Queensland. He has recruited across all disciplines through the project lifecycle, specializing in mid to senior level roles with top tier contractors. A Senior Consultant with over 7 years recruitment experience operating in the UK, mainland Europe and Australian markets. Tom is well seasoned in recruiting both permanent and contract roles regularly executing senior retained and contingent assignments. Tom focuses on the Project Services arena within the Oil and Gas industry and is a specialist in the Australian LNG resource sector. He has built up a strong knowledge base and developedTom extensive networks in the HSE, QA/QC, Project Controls, ommercial and Contract ManagementDesborough disciplines, He enjoys recruiting at senior level right across the board, partnering with contractors, EPC, EPCM, Operator and EOM organisations alike. He believes his detailed, dedication and open approach are highly conducive with the markets he recruits in and enable him to build those valuable long term relationships.
5. DISCIPLINES WE COVERACRWORLD employs over 20 engineering recruitment consultants working across its 7 industry based divisions.We are able to tap into cross transferrable skill sets from our other industry contacts.We have successfully recruited across the following disciplines:Engineering (FEED, Detail Design) Procurement & Project Services• Engineering Management • Logistics, Procurement, Materials• Electrical Engineers • Planning & Project Control• Instrumentation Engineers • Commercial, Contracts, Estimating• Process Engineers • Health Safety & Environment• Mechanical Engineers • Human Resources & Recruitment• Piping Engineers • QA/QC• Civil/Structural Engineers• Environmental Engineers• Drafters & Designers Construction Management • Project Directors • Project Managers • Construction Managers • Commercial ManagersCONTACT US:Address: Level 1, 8 Spring Street, Sydney, NSW 2000Post Address: PO Box R1078, Royal Exchange, Sydney, NSW 1225Tel: 02 8079 0900Fax: 02 8079 0988Website: www.acrworld.comE-Mail: email@example.com