2. Yves Saint Laurent :- $350 mn Rodgers & Hammerstein :- $235 mn X :- $90 mn Elvis Presley :- $55 mn V J.R.R. Tolkien :- $50 mn ID the list And X
Yves Saint Laurent :- $350 mn Rodgers & Hammerstein :- $235 mn Michael Jackson :- $90 mn Elvis Presley :- $55 mn V J.R.R. Tolkien :- $50 mn
3. ID X The founder of “X” city was “King Lood”. In 17th BC, King Lud developed a city and named it as “sear Lud” ( meaning Lud’s city). Later, the city name was changed to “Sear Ludeun”. A few years down the line, the Romans called it by the name as “Landineum”. Finally the name “X’’ was fixed and the same name is being continued.
4. X an American technopreneur created Mosaic, which was the first of its kind. Later, Xwent on to develop something big which was ultimately bought by Microsoft. What did X create? Also ID X
Ans : Marc Anderson and he later created Netscape Navigator
5. This is a bull taming sport generally played as a part of Pongal celebration. It is one of the oldest living sport. Here the bull is not killed and no weapons are allowed. Only men are allowed to take part. Recently there have been controversies surrounding the of this game. Which game am I referring to?
6. During the first gulf war when Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait, the then American President, George Bush Sr. invited other G7 countries to overthrow Saddam. Although not many came forward, many assured of providing financial assistance. This has given rise to a popular phrase in world politics. What phrase?
7) X ruled Egypt around 1000 BC. The tomb of this king was discovered by Howard carter the researcher of Britain, in 1922 AD. Till date researchers were of the opinion that this king was killed by his relatives inside the royal palace itself . But latest reports of the scientists confirm that he was not murdered but died naturally, by falling down from the chariot, while hunting. X??
X : Tub-an-Khayun Tomb of “Tubman Mummy” in Egypt
8) The sport X has no records of its origin in the south Asian subcontinent or of its existence before the arrival of Europeans. However a similar game known as Lippa has a history of being played in Italy and southern Europe. Another version of this game Tip-cat was played in the UK. In the Philippines, a game known as syatongis similar to X. In Italy a similar game known as "Lippa", "Lipe", "Tirolo", or "S-cianco" is shown in the movie Watch Out We Are Mad. In the United States, a similar game is called pee-wee.
9) King X and his adviser “Kavikalash” were arrested illegally by Mukarrab Khan (the military commander of Aurangzeb), at a place called Sangameswar.Then, both the king and his adviser were tied to camels and were ill-treated. Later , the Mughal emperor put forward the following condition, “if the king surrenders all the forts in his kingdom to the emperor and also the king converts to Islam, then only the king will be set- free. ID X
10) X The famous Hollywood movie maker produced a movie, named “Y”, having a death scene in bathroom which created terror among audience. After watching the movie, many people confessed of their fear of taking a shower. In the scene Janet Lee acted was the victim, who later in her autobiography, also confessed that she never took a shower in the rest of her life. X took 7days time to produce that “45 seconds scene” in the bathroom. The blood that appeared in the scene was actually chocolate sauce.
11) X, a famous Holly wood movie artist died in 1980.As per the will written by him, his three children received only 200 dollars each, and hence got disappointed.His multimillion dollar estate was given to his 4th wife, a 26 years old, Lynne Frederick. The latest TOI news is that his daughter has became prostitute.
12)Y, a famous Hollywood movie production company, was once searching for a new actor to act as a superhero in one of their forthcomimg pictures. Jack, one of the producers, saw the footage of the screen test of a new actor,X, and made the following adverse comments:“Why have you wasted 500 dollars on this big monkey ? Had you not noticed his big ears, before focusing the camera on him? His legs and hands are also quite big and face is not good to look at“.Believe it or not, later on X became a superstar in Hollywood. And people also called him as “king”.
13) In the year 1926, An English movie by the name “X” released all over the world having 191 Kissing scenes.The length of the movie is 2 hours and 47 minutes. On an average, there is 1 kiss after every 53 seconds in X.
21) Lord Alfred Douglas coined the phrase in his poem Two Loves, which was printed in the Chameleon in 1896:"I am the Love that dare not speak its name."In April 1895 Oscar Wilde was brought to court charged with indecency and sodomy foe the use of this phrase. Charles Gill, a schoolmate of Wilde's and the prosecutor in the case, asked him "What is the love that dare not speak its name?"
Ans : Steve Redgrave One of only four men to have won gold medals in five consecutive summer Olympic Games
27) X is a Japanese manga and anime series written by YoshitoUsui.X follows the adventures of five-year-old ShinnosukeNohara and his parents, neighbors, and friends and is set in Kasukabe, Saitama Prefecture, Japan.In India the anime Xfirst appeared in 2005 . Early on, there were a lot of controversies about his style and language, and the show was banned. Later, by popular demand, the show was edited and began airing again.