Be the first to like this
Technology and social media are all the rage and are certainly buzz-worthy, but face-to-face is the tried-and-true path to customers for life and a strong referral business. This session teaches proven strategies for staying top-of-mind in this ever-digitized world. You may be tech-savvy and use technology widely in your businesses, but you must also recognize the value of good, old-fashioned in-person contact. We’ll discuss strategies for how to integrate social media into your business plans and how to combine the power of online strategy and personal contact to build a strong client and referral base. Objectives include:
- Combine online and offline strategies into one cohesive marketing plan
- Take a look at “the usual” customer/client appreciation events vs. “the new” ideas of tweet-ups, meet & greets, etc.
- Find your niche – using a hobby or interest that is traditionally an in-person activity into a lead-generating business model
- Breathe new life into your Facebook page – using events and invitations to encourage face-to-face encounters
- Make the ask – going beyond asking for business/referrals
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.