Over 700 million works
Creative Commons is a great way to
teach students about copyright
Creative Commons shifts the
conversation from what students can’t
do to what they can.
Mix & Mash 2013: The New Storytelling
Prizes of $50, $500 and $2000
Creative Commons Attribution
11. “Stop” by Brainware 3000. Via Flickr.
44. Screenshot of the Cook Straight and surrounds, “NZ Mainland Topo50 Maps” by LINZ, via
LINZ Data Service.
No Known Copyright
5. Family watching television, c. 1958.
19,“Grayson, Westley, Stanislaus County, Western San Joaquin Valley, California. Seventh and
eighth grade class in Westley school after lesson in Geography” 1940, US National
Archives 83-G-41445, via Flickr.
13. Traffic squad police’ by Bain News Service, July 20, 1911. Library of Congresss, LC-B2-
2298-16. via Flickr. No known copyright.
45. Photograph of Card Catalog in Central Search Room, 1942, US National Archives, via
Flickr. No known copyright
This work is made available under a Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 New Zealand Licence.