DataTools Kleber. Powerful data quality is a single, simple to implement process.
- 101 views
A non technical look at the platform that will change the way you think about data quality. ...
A non technical look at the platform that will change the way you think about data quality.
Quality data is now as simple as a single call to the Kleber Cloud platform where information can be:
- Parsed into its discrete elements,
- Verified in real-time against an extensive catalogue of data-sets and third party data services,
- Formatted in multiple structures ready for use in downstream processes
- Enhanced to provide data insight or improve overall data value
- Match Keys assigned to assist in the identification of duplicate or similar records.
All of this from one simple process!
Traditional validation of information alone is not enough as it creates complex and costly exception handling processes when data cannot be verified. What do you do when a piece of information cannot be verified? What process does this trigger and what impact does this have on your business?
DataTools Kleber handles these exceptions before they occur. Inbuilt advanced parsing and repair technologies allow even unverified data to be standardized and formatted in a way that downstream processes can use, removing the need for costly manual intervention.
Available for use during both real-time data capture and batch processing of existing data, DataTools have taken all the “heavy lifting” required to deliver true data quality and made it available in a single process that can be easily implemented into almost any environment.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views