1. Introduction to
Mobile Activism Tools
3. The PhoneManager searches for phones and modems on your computer and sets them up.
Devices can either send messages or just receive them. Read messages can be automatically
deleted. And for urgent messages, delivery confirmations can be displayed.
4. When FrontlineSMS is opened, the first screen is the ContactManager.
It’s a place to create groups, and add members and contact information to
5. You can send messages through the SendConsole
6. When supporters send you a message, the messages will appear in the
7. Automatic replies can be sent using the ReplyManager. This feature also uses keywords. When
anyone texts a message containing a keyword, a reply message is sent automatically. This feature is useful for
providing information such as clinic opening times, health tips, or market prices.
8. The MessageTracker keeps track of all messages successfully sent and received, as
well as failed and pending messages. A pending message could mean that a phone has been
disconnected or has run out of credit.