1. ART SERIE/REFLECTION CASCADES FINE WORLD <ul><li>MUSIC: Ernesto Cortazar </li></ul><ul><li>TEX: Roberto Shinyashiki </li></ul><ul><li>´ </li></ul>IMAGES ART, MUSICAL ART Y ART OF THINKING
2. Works of Nature, as the great waterfalls, in its beauty, size and strength, lead us to meditate on our lives, our destination, reason for being and living on this planet. We have a conscience and there is no doubt a mission? Roberto Shinyashiki text presents us with a lot of wisdom on this subject. The beauty of the falls and the background music of Ernesto Cortazar create an environment conducive to meditation on it. So let's see ... . J. MEIRELLES
3. Often, I wonder: &quot;What each of us is doing on this planet?&quot;
4. Chutes Burney, Californie, USA Is life just trying to get the maximun possible the hours and minutes?
5. I have the certainty that there is a better sense in everything which we live
6. Chutes Blue Nile, Éthiopie For me, our coming to planet Earth has two basic Reason: evolve spiritually and learn to love better
7. Chutes Burgess Falls, Tennessee, USA All our goods are not really ours. We are only our souls.
8. Chutes Burgess Falls, Tennessee, USA And we must seize every opportunity that life gives us to improve ourselves as individuals.
9. Chutes Burney, Californie, USA Therefore, always remeber that your failures are always the best theachers and is in difficult times when People need to find a reason to go ahead.
10. Forêt nationale Umpqua , Oregon, USA Our actions, especially when we have improve ourselves, make us better people
11. Chutes Cathédrale, Virginie, USA Our ability to resist temptations to discouragement to continue the way, is what makes us special people.
12. Chutes rivière Columbia, Orégon, USA Nobody came to this life with a mission to raise money and eat good and best
13. Sawtooth, Idaho, USA Making money and eating is part of life, but can not be the reason of life.
14. Chutes Havasu, Grand Canyon, Arizona, USA I have the certainty that people like Martin Luther King, Mahatma Gandhi, Nelson Mandela, Mother Teresa of Calcuta, Irma Dulce, Betinho and many athers anonymous, who fought and fight for improve the lives of the weakest and the poorest, were not motivated by the idea of making money.
15. Chutes El Nicho, Sierra de Trinidad, Cuba What moves these generous people to work every day, not ever give up?
16. Chutes les 4 Cascades, Jamaique The answer is one:awareness of the mission in life.
17. Chutes Golden, Iceland When you realize that troughyour work you are performing your mission , develops extra strenght, able to take you to the top of the talest mountain on the planet.
18. Chutes Iguassu, Brésil Unfortunately, many people get lost on this trip and distorts the meaning of his life thinking that accumulate material goods is the goal of life.
19. Chutes Kentucky, Orégon, USA And when it reaches the end of the road, sees it´s only going to be here, the good he did to others.
20. Parc Lithia, Orégon, USA If you have trouble no apparent reason, is there a warning to stop and reflect on your lifestyle.
21. Chutes Niagara, Ontario, Canada Listen to you soul: she has the guidance on what the way you should go.
22. Chutes Russell, Tasmania, Australie Everithing in the life is na invitation to the advancement and achievement of values in the harmony and glory of the good.