2. QuickTime™ and aH.264 decompressorare needed to see this picture.
3. Justin BieberHe was discovered on youtube.Then scooter brauns found him.Told usher.Then came never ending fame toBieber.He started with the famousBieber flip.[ Where he flips his golden hairfrom the left to the right.]
4. Justin BieberNAME: Justin Bieber1OCCUPATION: Singer2BIRTH DATE: March 011994 (Age: 19)3PLACE OF BIRTH:London, Ontario, Canada4FULL NAME: Justin DrewBieber•AKA: Justin Bieber
5. Justin BieberJustin BieberJustin BieberJustin BieberBorn in 1994 in London, Ontario, Canada, to a singlemother, Justin Bieber took second place in a localtalent competition at a young age and later turnedinto a YouTube phenomenon. He signed a recordcontract with Usher and became the first solo artist tohave four singles enter the Top 40 before the releaseof a debut album. His record "My World" has goneplatinum in several countries. He lives and works inAtlanta
6. Justin BieberBEST KNOWN FORJustin Bieber is a Canadian pop starwho was discovered via YouTube.His debut album,My World, wentplatinum in the United States,Canada and the United Kingdom.
7. Here are some favorites =
8. Justin, when he was little, played the drums likea pro with no lessons.
9. Some of Justin Bieber’s fan!!
10. Justin and Avalanna
11. Justin Bieber and AvalanaUpon hearing of herdeath, Bieber tweetedWednesday: "just gotthe worst news ever. oneof the greatest spirits ihave ever known isgone. please pray for herfamily and for her. RIPAvalanna. i love you.
12. Avalanna Routh, the littlegirl who captured the heartsof Justin Bieber and otherstars, her doctors and manyof those just lucky enough tomeet her, has died at age 6.
13. Mrs. Bieber,AvalannaRouth, dies ofcancer at age 6
14. “I started singing about threeyears ago,” says the Canadiannative who grew up an onlychild in Stratford, Ontario. “Ientered a local singingcompetition called StratfordIdol.
15. The other people in the competition hadbeen taking singing lessons and had vocalcoaches. I wasn’t taking it too seriously atthe time, I would just sing around the house.I was only 12 and I got second place.”
16. A virtually untapped well of naturalartistic talent, Justin Bieber is primed tobe a solid force in music for many yearsto come. “I think older people canappreciate my music because I reallyshow my heart when I sing, and it’s notcorny,” he says. “I think I can grow as anartist and my fans will grow with me.”And just think, he’s just getting started.
17. In an effort to share his victory with his lovedones, Justin began posting his performancefootage online. “I put my singing videosfrom the competition on YouTube so that myfriends and family could watch them,” hesays. “But it turned out that other peopleliked them and they started subscribing tothem. That’s how my manager found me. Hesaw me on YouTube and contacted myfamily and now I’m signed!”
18. His first single, “One Time” produced by Tricky, is aboutone of Justin’s favorite topics, puppy love. Usher joinsJustin on “First Dance” where the two share verses on asong that Bieber describes as, “A slow groovy song thatpeople can dance to.” On the Midi-Mafia produced“Down to Earth” Justin digs deep to talk about growingup. “Bigger” finds the teenaged singer maturing at asteady rate, while motivating his listeners to strive fortheir goals.
19. After posting dozens of homemadevideos on YouTube in 2007, where themulti-talented Bieber put his impeccablespin on songs from artists like Usher,Ne-Yo and Stevie Wonder, Justin rackedup over 10,000,000 views purely fromword of mouth.
20. An old soul is the last thing you wouldexpect to find inside Justin Bieber. But all ittakes is one listen to the 15 year-old soul-singing phenomenon to realize that he islight years ahead of his manufactured poppeers.
22. •As Justin Bieberonce said “NEVERSAY NEVER’’ Theyeven made a movienamed after it!
27. Here are some videos ofJustin Bieber
29. Thanks forwatching
31. ByeQuickTime™ and aH.264 decompressorare needed to see this picture.