Be the first to like this
Presented by Brian Joosse, Symmetri Marketing
Customer research found that there was no clear centralized industry resource for engineers in the oil/gas and petrochemical industries for news and advice on industrial facilities and their electrical system requirements, or a forum for asking/answering questions and contributing expertise. Now, EGS Electrical Group is providing these resources through its Power Panel Community site.
PowerPanelCommunity.com is an online community for specifying engineers who design, build and maintain oil, gas, petrochemical and other industrial facilities that operate heavy equipment in adverse and hazardous locations. The site aggregates global news from trade sources and general media, provides insights from industry experts and guest writers in a blog that invites member commentary, and gives engineers a moderated discussion forum for asking questions and engaging in conversation.
In this presentation we will show how:
• Inspiration for the community was rooted in customer research
• Strategy was developed to generate real business value
• Negotiating Emerson corporate support was key to project approval
• Community launch was orchestrated to maximize internal product team support
• High value content is developed and deployed monthly
• Social Media channel management is key to broader community success
• How you can apply this approach across other industrial automation markets
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.