Precious Metals Mining in Uzbekistan to 2020

336 views
210 views

Published on

Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Precious Metals Mining in Uzbekistan to 2020” research report to their offering. See more at- http://mrr.cm/ZPN

Published in: Business, Technology
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total views
336
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
9
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
1
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Precious Metals Mining in Uzbekistan to 2020

  1. 1. www.MarketResearchReports.com Category : Mining All logos and Images mentioned on this slide belong to their respective owners.
  2. 2. www.MarketResearchReports.com Introduction to Report  Launch Date: June 26, 2014  Number of Pages: 28  Geography Coverage: Uzbekistan  Available Format: PDF Price For Single User License: USD 1,495 Price For Site License: USD 2,990 Price For Global User License: USD 4,485 Delivery Time: Within 24 Hours (During Working Days)
  3. 3. www.MarketResearchReports.com About the Report This report comprehensively covers the country’s historical and forecast data on gold mine production, and information on reserves. The report also includes drivers and restraints affecting the industry, profiles of major gold mining companies, and information on the major active and development projects and regulations governing the industry. In addition, the country has become one of the leading producers of gold, with mine production measuring 2.8 million ounces in 2013, a share of around 3% of global gold mine production.
  4. 4. www.MarketResearchReports.com Scope: The report contains an overview of Uzbekistan's precious metals mining industry together with the key growth factors and restraints affecting the country’s precious metals mining industry. It also provides detailed information about reserves, production, prices, competitive landscape, and major active and development projects. Also included is the country's fiscal regime, which includes governing bodies and relevant laws, mining rights and obligations as well as key fiscal terms.
  5. 5. www.MarketResearchReports.com Key Highlights: Gold is the major precious metal mined in the country. Uzbekistan had 3.1% of the world’s gold reserves at the end of 2013. A major quantity of silver (80.4%) in concentrates originates from the Kalmakyr, Barakaly, Uchkulach and Khandiza fields and from the Kochbulak, Kyzylalmasay, Muruntau gold mines, the rest (19.6%) of the silver is accumulated from the Nukrakon, Kosmanacha, Okjetpes which are purely silver fields. Over 2013−2015, NMMC planned to construct a mining complex at the base of Promejutochnoye field of Zarmita gold ore zone (third phase) for an investment of UZS33,060.1 million (US$15.7 million).
  6. 6. www.MarketResearchReports.com Report Coverage 1. Executive Summary 2. Gold Mining in Uzbekistan 3. Gold Mining in Uzbekistan – Reserves and Production 4. Fiscal Regime 5. Appendix For more details regarding Report coverage see the last slide All logos and Images mentioned on this slide belong to their respective owners.
  7. 7. www.MarketResearchReports.com Company Coverage: 1. Navoi Mining and Metallurgical Combinat 2. Almalyk Mining and Metallurgical Combine For more details regarding Report coverage see the last slide All logos and Images mentioned on this slide belong to their respective owners.
  8. 8. www.MarketResearchReports.com Custom Research:  Are you an industry professional, entrepreneur, venture capitalist, investors and organization, then let us know your specific research requirements. Our goal is to cater to your requirements be it for a custom market research project, syndicated research report on a specific market or industry sector, newsletter creation, case study development or anything else related to marketing research. For Any Customization Related query Visit IdeaCenter @ http://www.marketresearchreports.com/idea-center
  9. 9. www.MarketResearchReports.com How To Buy This Report? Visit following URL to see Table of Content and purchase this publication: http://mrr.cm/ZPN About Market Research Reports, Inc. Market Research Reports provides a customized set of reports from reputed Publishers, built on the intelligence available within organizations and leverages on our motto of “Intelligence Redefined”. Contact : Amitava Sen Email : info@marketresearchreports.com Phone: +1 302-703-7787 (USA) +91-8762746600 (India)

×