Integrating Traditional & Digital Marketing for Maximum Impact Presentation
by Aaron Corson, Integrated Direct Marketer and Vice President at MarketPath on Jul 15, 2010
- 5,392 views
Online or offline? Traditional or digital? Email or direct mail? This is a hot marketing debate that's been going on since the internet and email were in their infancy many years ago. ...
Online or offline? Traditional or digital? Email or direct mail? This is a hot marketing debate that's been going on since the internet and email were in their infancy many years ago.
Whether it's email, direct mail, social media, television, radio, telemarketing, online video, websites, SEO or whatever, many experts have and will continue to argue about why you should choose them and their medium over all the others.
But the reality is... you don't have to choose one or the other! By combining BOTH ONLINE & OFFLINE marketing channels, you will get better results and a higher ROI than using either one by itself.
Join me (Aaron Corson) for a webinar and discussion about how to Integrate Traditional and Digital Marketing for Maximum Impact.
In this webinar you will:
* See powerful examples of marketing campaigns that have successfully integrated online and offline.
* Learn best practices to connect ALL of your traditional marketing efforts with digital ones.
* Hear critical statistics that support the integration of the old and new mediums.
* Discover why measurability and flexibility are keys to successful integrated campaigns.
* Gain valuable advice you can implement immediately after the seminar is over.
* Discuss your thoughts and hear other's thoughts on what they think the most effective mediums are.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views