Analytic Discovery: Barrier or Opportunity to Gain Insight from Information
Providing fancy business visualization and iterative discovery methods on data will not suffice everyone’s needs. A more definitive approach must be used to provide information in the right context and format to ensure the best possible value from growing reams of information assets from big data investments. Gleaning best practices from early adopters of big data analytics and information optimization was found in two research studies by Ventana Research in 2014. These research insights will help give attendees the real truth on how to use data and visual discovery and exploration software across business and IT roles that according to our research has become important to 48 percent of organizations.
This never seen before educational session by Mark Smith, CEO & Chief Research Officer and Tony Cosentino, VP & Research Director with exclusive research facts will allow you to be smarter and act more precisely on how to use discovery and exploration most effectively, and you will gain education to improve your efforts in the following ways:
1. Understand what and where to apply discovery and exploration
2. Gain best practices and who should use visual discovery
3. How to best use big data for advanced analytics
4. Why organizations are adopting visual discovery for big data
5. Determine where benefits are garnered by specific roles and personas.