2. Advert for golf club Van Livery Dash Drive Identity & Livery The brief given to MPAD was to name and create a new brand image to highlight Dash’s vehicle rental service. This required a logo andlivery design that was eye-catching and identifiable on their vans, which also incorporated the original Dash brand. A balance between the consumer and commercial market for vehicle rentals was also essential.
3. www.whbond.co.uk www.clintongates.co.uk WH Bond WebsitesWH Bond asked MPAD to develop a new website that highlights each of their services that make up their business. This included promoting their timber products and completed projects so potential customers could see the calibre of work WH Bond is capable of providing. We also produced the website for Bond’s sister company Clinton Gates
4. Market Review Signage New Years Card Quarterly Newsletter Vickery Holman Rebrand & MarketingHaving worked with Vickery Holman on a series of one off PR and design projects, MPAD were trusted with the task of refreshing the brand.The aim was to bring it up to date and give it impact within the property market. We added a secondary colour to the brand, purple, which also doubles as the Envoy brand colour.
5. AdvertExpert Property Advice Delivered LocallyContact our offices to discuss your commercial property requirementsTruro: 01872 245600 Plymouth: 01752 261811 Exeter: 01392 203010 Agency / Building Surveying / Development / Valuation / Rating / Lease Negotiation / Property Management www.vickeryholman.com Website
6. Magazine Email Newsletters Email newsletters Coodes Print & Web MarketingMPAD have been working with Coodes Solicitors for a number of years in a PR capacity. They trusted us to redesign the Coodes Magazinemaking it less text heavy and creating a magazine format that is easy to read. We were also asked to create a newsletter template for some of their services using the different colour branding.
7. Truro Council Tourism Guide
8. Looking to start your own social enterprise Are you…? business? Aged between 18 & 24? Living in the South West? Want to start you own business & social enterprise? Have a great idea and the passion to succeed? Non-social enterprise loans also available We can help turn your ideas into plans and provide the finance you need to get started, as well as ongoing support. Finance for Business loan facts young social Minimum Loan: £500 Typical Loan: £2,500 (maximum £10,000) entrepreneurs Maximum repayment term: 60 months aged 18-24 Interest rate: 6.00% p.a. APR 6.2% Typical example: A loan of £2,500 over 5 years with monthly capital & interest repayments of £48.58 per month. To apply for a start-up loan, you need to have a completed business plan and financial forecasts and be working with a Business Mentor or Advisor. For details contact the Real Ideas Organisation (RIO): Ed Whitelaw Call. 07973 813806 email@example.com www.southwestinvestmentgroup.co.uk/startuploansStart yourjourney tosuccessFinance for youngentrepreneursaged 18-24To apply for a start-up loan, you needto have a completed business plan andfinancial forecasts and be working witha Business Mentor or Advisor.For details contact SWIG:Call. 01872 223883 firstname.lastname@example.org/startuploans South West Investment Group Start up Loans
9. Languagetree.co.uk Language Tree Identity & WebsiteLanguage Tree are a Summer english language school based in Truro. They asked MPAD to produce a new logo and website that promoted their aims and objectives as well as the destination of Cornwall.
10. Study Holidays in the UKThe su mmer language experience Young Adult Course: 16 – 18 years old Tremough University Campus Adult Course: 18 + Truro High School Junior Course: 14 – 16 years old Adult www.languagetree.co.uk (18+) Young Adult (16-18) Course Options Junior Course (14-16) Course Options - Classic 15 or Intensive 20 - Classic 15 or Intensive 20 - Exam Preparation Course: Cambridge or IELTS preparation Tremough University - Exam Preparation Course: Cambridge or IELTS We have exclusive use of two modern boarding houses at Truro with IELTS exam during your stay Campus provides some preparation with IELTS exam during your stay School – a prestigious private school in the centre of Truro. - Business English Course Features of the best university Full board accommodation Shared rooms with 2-3 Features students per room accommodation in the UK. Full board accommodation Individual rooms with en- 3 cultural excursions each week 5 minutes walk from suite bathrooms Internet access in all the rooms This is also where all our classes the city centre of Truro 3 cultural excursions each week 2 miles from sandy are held, plus you will have access Regular access to the school’s excellent sports beaches and beautiful Falmouth harbour to the school’s excellent sporting facilities including lawn tennis, football pitches and The newly-built, modern Daily access to the well equipped college gym. facilities throughout your stay. indoor swimming pool. accommodation around the Both the boarding houses are comfortable campus has been designed like a For those students who would prefer homestay For those students who would prefer homestay and are equipped with modern facilities. We accommodation during their stay with us, please accommodation during their stay with us, please small and friendly village. aim to provide a friendly feel and a complete- contact us for further information. contact us for further information. ly safe environment. Each house contains individual rooms for The students’ union provides a great place We are flexible and sympathetic to each student’s We are flexible and sympathetic to each student’s seven students with a kitchen and common to relax and includes spacious dining The boarding houses offer comfortable expectations and any information you need to give us about expectations and any information you need to give us about room area with cooking and entertainment facilities. You will also have daily access to shared accommodation (2 bed, 3 bed and your individual needs please include on your booking form. your individual needs please include on your booking form. facilities. the well-equipped gym. 4 bed rooms) and shared washing facilities. The school is just five minutes walk from the Male and female students are housed in sepa- lively city centre of Truro where we All our students will have their own The campus is located just 10 minutes from rate accommodation. will go to the cinema and join the bedroom with en-suite bathroom, internet the centre of Falmouth with its beautiful river cruise to Falmouth. connection and a table area for quiet study. natural harbour, sandy beaches and lively The facilities are clean and spacious, offering town centre. use of a common room, kitchen and laundry Truro School is also surrounded by The main university buildings are very area and access to wi-fi internet. beautiful countryside that we will close to the accommodation so that you During the summer there are several explore for river walks enjoying some can easily get to your classes and all the summer festivals celebrating the town’s Our responsible, residential staff are on site of the countryside made famous in other facilities on the university campus. maritime history. 24 hours a day to help you with anything you Rosamund Pilcher and Daphne de may need. Maurier novels. 4 Language Tree The su mmer language experience Language Tree The su mmer language experience 5 Cycling the Ca mel Trail The River Camel flows from Bodmin to the Looking for Booking 2012 something more? coast at Wadebridge. The Camel trail is a Excursion & Activity Options: wonderful flat cycle path that follows the All our courses include 3 cultural excursions per week. Plus, we flow of the river towards the sea. On this We have an exciting selection of completely flexible provide a wide range of daily activities in the afternoons and eve- excursion you will get to enjoy a relaxing ride through lush, green countryside before courses for you to choose from. Please look on our nings to suit all tastes. reaching the coast. Why not add our AdventurePlus to your lan- website for our latest offers: www.languagetree.co.uk For those who would like a more adventurous activity package, guage holiday and take your pick from these Cornwall is the perfect place to enjoy an active outdoor adventure Geevor Mine fantastic sports: All our courses include: in addition to your language programme. We’d like to share with you a little of the great • full board accommodation in our comfortable venues history of Cornwall – and you’ll find that un- Our AdventurePlus package gives you the opportunity to try a Surf School • high-quality language classes in small groups with experienced teachers derground! Cornwall’s mining history is a UNESCO wide variety of exciting extra activities: World Heritage Site and our trip down Geevor Mine Newquay is the surfing capital of the UK. Situated on the Atlantic • 3 interesting, cultural excursions every week will allow you to experience the wonder of these coast, Newquay is home to some fantastic beaches and big waves. • a wide range of daily activities to suit all tastes Watersports: surfing, windsurfing, kayaking, water Cornish tin mines that were dug by hand in the Choose from taster classes to an intensive surfing course with BSA skiing and sailing, Horse-riding, mountain biking – 17th Century. approved surf instructors. cross country and dirt jump and BMX Classic 15 Our classic package: 15 hours of English classes in the mornings, Monday to Friday. Our Classic course provides the perfect way to £700 Minack Theatre Sailing, kayaking, windsurfing develop your English language skills while also enjoying a relax- You can try one of these sports for an afternoon (£50 per session) or The Minack is one of the most dramatic theatre While Newquay on the north coast has fantastic waves, Falmouth you can have an intensive package (£200 per week) either focusing ing holiday. We build in really useful English that is focused on the locations anywhere in the world. This gorgeous on the south coast is sailing heaven. Our partners at Elemental are on one sport or enjoy a variety of different adventure sports. activities and excursions we take you on during your stay. theatre is carved into the cliff near Land’s End watersports enthusiasts. You can choose from a variety of water- with spectacular views looking out to sea. We will take you to their amazing summer performances where you can en- sports activities taught by professional instructors. Classic 20 The same as our Classic 15 package but with some extra dedicated tuition in the afternoons to focus on particular areas of English you £800 All the sports in our Adventure Plus package are delivered by our partner organisations who are specialists in their field. joy outdoor theatre while the sun goes down over the sea. want to study more. This option is perfect for students who need to Horse-riding Local National Trust Properties To really appreciate the English countryside, many people would say you work on their English for their work or studies. For more information about all our The National Trust is one of the most important organiza- have to get on a horse to trot across green fields with views of woodland, Exam The perfect way to get ready for those important language exams. £800 (£1000 course options and to download our the sea and buckets full of fresh air. Our experienced tutors will give you a focused course dedicated to including. IELTS tions in the UK that restore and preserve important cultural Preparation improving your skills for specific language exams. booking form, please go to our website: landmarks all over the country. Cornwall is home to some exam) beautiful country houses with semi-tropical gardens that Mountain biking & BMX www.languagetree.co.uk. Business This course is just for our adult students at Tremough University were built by the rich owners of Cornish tin mines. Our ex- For those who provide a machine to an animal, we can offer fantastic English Campus. A perfect opportunity for busy business people to develop £800 As well as our published course programmes, we can cursions to Trelissick and Lanhydrock will take you to these woodland trails and a dirt track with huge jumps to satisfy any biking the language you need to speak to customers, clients and suppliers in also offer a bespoke course for interested groups. peaceful locations to soak up the atmosphere of an English enthusiast. the business world. Our course includes some special business excur- country garden. Please get in touch to discuss your needs: sions to give you real opportunities to use your Business English. email@example.com. 8 Language Tree The su mmer language experience Language Tree Leaflet & Brochure
11. Enjoy the weatherwhen the Cornish do Quality accommodation from £23 per person per night* *minimum 2 night stayLet’s face it, we’ve not had the best But for those visitors who want to enjoy theweather this summer, but in Cornwall weather when the Cornish do we’ve got somewe often enjoy sunshine and warmth fantastic late summer breaks.in September and October. We can’t guarantee the weather but we can guarantee a great time.It’s almost as if the weather waits Walk on our private beach, or sit and watch the world go by on the terrace at our bar & restaurant or enjoy our state of the art leisurefor the visitors to head home and facilities including pool, spa and beauty parlour.rewards the locals! There’s also amazing views and food at our bistro on the beach. For those wanting more activity you can hire a bike or take a walk on the South West Coast Path - just a stone’s throw from Pentewan Sands.To book call now on01726 843 485or book online at www.pentewan.co.uk– or visit our web site for moreinformation about Pentewan Sands Pentewan Sands Advert
12. The Best of Bodmin Moor The Best of Bodmin Moor Multi – award winning Multi – award winning Cornish beer made with Cornish beer made with water from our spring. water from our spring. Make Shipwreck Coast and Arvor Make the Beast of Bodmin Moor the the Altarnun alternative to your usual. Altarnun alternative to your usual. Penpont Brewery Marketing
13. Take control of your heating!No need to rely on expensive night storage, oil or LPG At South West Heating Solutions we know all radiators were not createdTried and tested. equal! From our service to our product, we think our business stands out from the crowd. By sticking to our values & giving exceptional personal service & valueWe are one of the only companies for money, we have grown from a small family run operation to be one of the UK’sin Europe to have independent UK largest installer of German storage radiators.laboratory test results on our radiators. Our excellent service Why replace your old heating?so we know that heating a typical living room with As a local, family run company, we hold true old fashioned night storage, apart from using aone of our 2kw radiators to 21°c (70°F) on a cold to our belief that customer service is paramount. large amount of energy, has little control. The roomswinter’s day costs just We look after our customers from their first free you want heated always seem to be cold at the6.3p survey to the last installation & any aftercare you very time of day when you need them to be warm, may need. We can even take care of organising making your rely on expensive back up heating. Like PER HoUR* with your energy supplier & offer free, independent gas, oil or lpg, our products are a primary heating advice on how to obtain the best tariffs. our system, but unlike these systems, using German 24hrSouth West Heating Solutions experienced engineers & electricians install our storage radiators give you complete control over theradiators are not supplied by radiators with utmost precision, no mess & no temperature in each individual room. They are simpleanyone else in the UK. fuss. There is a reason why half of our business to install & we believe, more economical than oil, lpg* calculated from independent BsRIA energy usage tests, in is personal recommendation. our products are or old fashioned night storage.a normally insulated home at 11p per unit electricity tariff, guaranteed & maintenance free, so there is noambient temperature 6c during day (16 hours) and 10c at need to worry about any extra costs in the future.night (8 hours) Your free information pack Our products Why not contact us today for your free With over 2,000 successful installations, our information pack or to request a free, non delighted customers have transformed their obligation survey with one of our professional and properties by plugging into possibly the best & most experienced technicians? Just fill in the freepost technically advanced retro-fit heating system any coupon, contact us online or give us a call on where in the world. We believe the German radiator the number below. system has enormous benefits over the British night storage system, its technical superiority makes it Contact us on: easy to use & the automatic controls means it keeps you warm when its cold, saving you from paying for heating you don’t need. slimline & stylish, our 01209 714600 radiators are available in extensive size ranges & over www.southwestheatingsolutions.co.uk 200 different colours. nAME : ADDREss : PosT coDE : Quote: WMN Return to: southwest Heating solutions, Freepost RscK-EsAH-ETHA, Tolvaddon Energy Park, camborne, TR14 0HX * Finance Example: Total price £3,000. Deposit of £500, balance of £2,500 payable by 24 Monthly payments of £124.72 per month. Total payable: £3,493.28. APR 19.5% South West Heating Solutions Advert