UX Prototyper / Front End Developer
40K-50K + Benefits
Our Client is looking for a UX Prototyper who can build their products in the research and development phase – someone
who can develop user interfaces across a range of consumer facing products for both web and mobile platforms. The ideal
candidate is someone who can bring passion, knowledge and innovation to the team. An original thinker with a highly
technical mind, a strong grasp of digital and an instinctive sense of how the client’s products work and interact.
You will be responsible to support the UX team turn visual ideas into working prototypes, and identify improvements from
both and visual, technical and interactive perspective. As a member of the UX team, you will also be required to work from
time to time within the design software used by the team (primarily Photoshop and Illustrator) so a history in UX and
design is a big plus. You will turn broad, conceptual visual ideas into highly interactive usable prototypes that get people
excited about the product and add real value to ideas. Of course, engineers will also need to be able to work from the
prototypes to build the finished article. Your UI's will be used by millions of users, so it's a fantastic opportunity to really
make a difference.
Day to day activities
● Driving the development and realisation of the clients consumer facing and B2B products across Web, Mobile and Apps.
● Contribute to the definition of the clients assets for UI and Visual design and ensure that the style is consistent across all
platforms and products.
● Keep abreast of current trends, tools, techniques, and methodologies
● Participate in UX testing session and have the ability to quickly iterate the prototypes for further testing.
● Ensure development objectives, milestones and deadlines are achieved.
● 2+ years in User Experience Design
● Experience in frontend development
● Strong analytical skills
● Proficiency in prototyping tools (HTML, Jquery)
● Exceptional communication skills.
● Natural ability to collaborate in a team as part of the design process.
● Ability to organise, prioritise work, and collaborate to properly complete tasks and take direction and constructive
The Ideal Candidate
We want to hear about the work you’re most proud of: websites, mobile, apps, personal projects, hackathon day concepts,
whatever you are fantastic at we want to hear about it.
Essentially the candidate:
● Is a talented design/developer who knows digital inside and out.
● Is excited at the prospect of creating great things with cutting edge technologies.
● Produces prototypes with various approaches to realise the vision for validation.
● Is passionate about digitals impact on the world we live in.
● Is a positive, happy and easy going person that likes to share a joke or two.
Please Contact Tim@abrs.com for more info and to apply!
I'm always happy to talk; 07827373639