We are currently searching for a System Administrator to join a UK based digital broadcast
specialist agency, in their Offices in Covent Garden London.
This company are an independently owned, profitable, UK based digital broadcast specialist
agency. They help corporates of all sizes broadcast their video or audio, to a huge range of
devices, in virtually any part of the globe, they started in 2007 and have since then 'morphed' into
a fast growing Live Event streaming service business. They also provide outside-broadcast services
where their operators take streaming equipment to venues to send an encoded stream to their
platform over the internet.
They are based in London’s Covent Garden, and their platform is hosted in a highly connected
Teir-1 datacentre in London’s Docklands
Their products and solutions allow corporates to build and broadcast their videos and audio on all
types of platforms. A ‘Corporates mini-YouTube’.
They work with great well known businesses on different interesting projects.
· The ideal candidate will have experience with administration in Linux Systems and also
some Windows servers as well.
· Perl, Bash, and PHP scripting (not all are essential but a mixture would be helpful!)
· Some understanding of Cisco switch configuration and management would be beneficial.
· Dell server hardware remote management would be beneficial
· TCP/IP (v4) networking understanding is a must.
· Familiarity with Windows, Mac and Apple IOS would also be beneficial.
· Passionate about technology!!!
· A general interest in media streaming at a tech level
· Good communication skills (written and spoken)
· Quick to pick up new tech
· Willing to work early/late occasionally
· Able to take ownership of project and get things done without constant monitoring
For more information please contact Annie at abrs