1. 01491 411020
Middleweight UX Architect
30K-50K + Benefits
Are you a passionate UX with an ability to craft innovative and elegant solutions that solve real user and
business problems? Are you a champion of user-centred design, with a reputation as an exceptional
collaborator and facilitator?
If this sounds like you, then you may be just the person this client is looking for.
They are looking for someone to work in the UX department as they continue to grow and face new
challenges. This will be someone whose best work is created in a fast-paced and highly-collaborative
environment. A candidate with experience that demonstrates their ability of working across multiple
platforms and devices – from app, to campaign, to dotCOM.
They should be able to communicate their ideas effectively to designers, developers, clients and other
stakeholders. Enjoying helping the department flourish and grow within the agency; in fact they’ll get a
real kick out of sharing knowledge with others, encouraging everyone to become UX evangelists.
What they are looking for…
• Extensive experience in information architecture, content strategy, user experience, research, business
analysis, user testing, usability and accessibility for blue chip clients.
• The ability to demonstrate a real passion and understanding of digital consumer behaviour combined
with innovative thought leadership.
• Have demonstrable experience of being able to work collaboratively within multi-disciplinary teams,
but also be able to work independently when required.
• Be able to visualize ideas and develop digital solutions to complex user and business problems across
all forms of digital media, for clients ranging from small entrepreneurs to major global brands.
• Demonstrate solid understanding of the capabilities and limitations of the technologies that are used to
• Able to provide a highly responsive client service whilst working on/running user experience activities
on complex, multiple work stream projects, all the while ensuring high-levels of client satisfaction.
• Able to inspire and continually advocate creativity, innovation and best practice across all disciplines
within an agency.
• Have demonstrable experience with a variety of UX techniques, methodologies and toolsets. Being an
expert in Axure will help, but we can teach you this on the way.
• Ability to communicate best practices and feedback to members of the creative team, client services,
strategy, technology, UX, PM, and other 3rd party individuals / teams.
Please Contact Tim@abrs.com for more info and to apply!
I'm always happy to talk; 07827373639