Transcript of "Developer in Test (SDET) - Job in London"
Developer in Test (SDET)
We are looking for a Developer in Test to join a pioneering and fast growing Tech company
in London! They want to push boundaries and build something that will affect the way
millions of people view video content all over the world! Their highly sophisticated platform is
currently used by a number of the largest Tech giants in the world and they are building up
this cutting edge technology as the amount of all Internet traffic becoming video is increasing
• Good Java or C# programming skills, understanding of patterns, separation of concerns
and general development best practice
• Experience with automation testing – Selenium preferred
• Experience within an Agile environment with TDD and BDD
• No leadership skills necessary – although they will be responsible for what they do
therefore need to show initiative
• Assertive, communicative, and team player
• Confident in role and proficient to hit the ground running
You will be working on a highly scalable video delivery platform as an SDET who will have
enough experience within an Agile environment in order to know its benefits. You will work
as part of a small team of Software Engineers and Testers who are solely responsible for
building up this platform for a number of very well known companies across the globe.
Please do send your CV to email@example.com for further details.
Henley Office 01491 411 020