2. Magna Carta It was Written for France. It was Written in 1215.It did not limit the power of any kings, but It limited people to have aids with them. Yes, It helped them establish the Rule of law.
3. Glorious Revolution It took place in England in the year 1688.William of Orange took over king during the Glorious Revolution. The English Bill of Rights.
4. The English Bill Of Rights It was Written in 1689. The Bill made Parliament the ruling power of England, The Bill then establishes the rightfulheirs to the throne,and the Bill proclaims that noRoman Catholic could become ruler over England ever again.
5. The Enlightenment -The Enlightenment was a Cultural Movement in the 18th CenturyIt was a Rejection of Religious, Social And political Ideas -It took place in Europe
6. Charles-Louis Montesquieu• He was From France• He was Political Philosopher , And was famous for his Separation Of powers.
7. John Locke -1632-1704 -He was from England - They are rights that cannot be denied by thegovernment. People thought they these rules where laid down by god, and could not be broken.
8. Jean Jacques Rousseau -1712-1778 -Geneva, Switzerland-It explained the appropriateness of people and how to treat theirGovernment. People would get intoGroups and have mutual discussion about the government.
9. Thomas Jefferson -He is from Virginia - He is Famous for writing the Declaration Of Independence- He changed it for the right of people, and their well beings( :