1. Music andMovementNhora Geen Hintay Stephanie de Roxas Dona Cantillo Cristina Goc-Ong Joy Vasquez Marionne Barquilla Bien
2. Five Green and Speckled frogs• Theme: Animals Age Group: N2
3. Objectives• Sing songs and recite rhymes accompanied with appropriate actions.• Explore the use of musical instruments like guitar and shakers.• Recognize the musical elements pitch ,tempo and rhythm.• Enhance gross motor skills such as jumping. Integrate the song to Language and Numeracy.
4. Materials/ Equipment Shakers Guitar
5. Activities for the songLiteracy: Word Wall WordsArt and Craft: Frog headband Math: Match numeral to quantity up to 5.
6. ReflectionsChildren will be able to learn counting indescending order.Children will learn the sound of “f” Learn action words .
7. Integration• Language: spell new words• Numeracy: match numerals 1 to 5 to number words one to five• Science: Life cycle of the frog
8. CrabsTheme: Ocean Creatures Age Group: N2
9. Objectives• Listen to the song and sing it.• Explore the use of musical instruments like guitar and shakers.• Recognise the musical elements rhythm and tempo.• Execute gross motor skills such as hand and body movements.• Integrate the song to Arts and Numeracy.
10. Materials/ Equipment Shakers
11. Activities for the song Crab headband
12. ReflectionIdentify and name sea creatures .Develop body movement.Learning about rhythm and tempo by playing musical
13. IntegrationArts and craft: Crab handprint craft Crab hand puppet Numeracy: Matching crabs with dots and holes with numbers.