2. My objective is to reach every target market for my product, Gatorade, that I am endorsing. I am also trying to persuade and remind customers about our product. My goal is to use many different types of media which include print, internet, radio, and TV to reach my target markets and increase my sales. I want to increase the amount of people that know about our product. My message strategy is to persuade people to buy Gatorade because the ads are so influential. My budget is $50,000.
3. I am going to put a full page color ad in the Sunday newspaper. It will be a regional ad so everyone, everywhere can see it. I chose this because it will reach a lot more readers. Some people only read the Sunday paper. We will include a ad and a coupon. Reach=76,310 1x$8000=$8,000 I now have a remaining budget of $42,000
4. I am going to put a front page color sticky note on the front of all newspapers. I chose this because it will reach a lot of people at the same time it is cheap. It is also a attention grabber. 1x$2,100=$2,100 Reach= 31,000 This makes my remaining budget $39,900.
5. I am going to put a full page black and white ad in the yellow pages. I chose to do this because if people are looking for a place to eat or something then they see Gatorade in there they might order Gatorade in the restaurant they are in. It is easy and convenient for the customers. 1x$1,005=$1,005 This makes my remaining budget $38,895.
6. I am also going to do a bold 10pt ad in the yellow pages. This is because it will reach a lot of people. It is cheap and easy for customers. 3x$28.25=$84.75 This makes my remaining budget $38,810.25
7. I will do a 30 second ad on 99.7 radio station for Gatorade talking about the pros or drinking Gatorade. I will also talk about the great people Gatorade came from. It will be on from 6am to 9am. 2x$1,000=$2,000 This makes my remaining budget $36,810.25
8. I will do a TV commercial on NBC 29 local from 3pm to 6pm. This will reach a lot of people because most people watch TV at this time. 2x$3,000=$6,000 This makes my remaining budget $30,810.25
9. I will do a internet float online. It will be the run of the site and large. This will reach a lot of people and be repeated on every page so it will make people think of it more. 2x$8,000=$16,000 Reach=1,468,107 This makes my remaining budget $14,810.25
10. I will put a ad in the local airport. It will be a small ad, but very attractive to grab attention. It will be regional so it reaches local people. 2x$5,000=$10,000 This makes my remaining budget $4,810.25.
11. I will do a large urban ad in the taxi’s so Gatorade is always on someones mind. 1x&2,000=$2,000 This makes my remaining budget $2,810.25.
12. I will do a local black and white ad in Hook magazine. It will be 1/8th of a page. I chose this because it was cheap yet still remindful. 1x$100=$100 This makes my remaining budget $2,710.25
13. I will be sending coupons to a specific list of people to get straight to my target market. I chose to do this because it will reach a lot of people and it will make people want to buy Gatorade because there will be coupons. 8x$300=$2,400 This makes my remaining budget $310.25
14. I will also do a list of coupons to a unspecific list of people. I chose to do this because it is cheap and will might reach people who wouldn’t usually buy Gatorade but if they see it enough then they will want to try it to see what it is. Once they try it, they will be hooked. 2x$150=$300 This makes my remaining budget $10.25
15. The last of my budget, which is $10.25, is going to WHBW. This is Women Helping Battered Women and Children charity. We will send all remaining money and do periodic charities and promotions to help raise money for them.
16. I have spent all of my $50,000 dollars that was given to me. I have no money left in my budget. I feel it has been spent very wisely and appropriately.
17. In conclusion, I feel that this will really help to increase our sales and make more people aware of Gatorade. Thank you for your time and I hope this will increase our sales.