• My Target Audience is Men ages 17-30. I chose this specifically because Men
are most active during this age and are likely to be most active over other
ages and genders. They are also more likely to know and use Under Armour
• I know this campaign will be a success because we have several goals
that we know we can accomplish and succeed in.
• Have our campaigns target stickily Men aged 17-30 and do the flight and hiatus
• Become more active with social media. Under Armour will have a Twitter hashtag
where if people use it will become in a running for a gift certificate during certain
the time periods of spring (May) and winter (November-December)
• Use AdWords to promote Under Armour Ads on Google, Yahoo and Bing. Along
with other athletic sites to create competition and reach.
• I want to accomplish a more aware market of Under Armour and
increase sales at least 20%. Along with making it know that Under
Armour is reliable, well known and higher class brand. This will be
discussed more in “Big Idea”
• The big idea of this Under Armour campaign is to raise awareness in
our target audience and have this brand be their go to athletic
gear every time. Since Under Armour reputation is well known and
successful. With increasing the sales as discussed earlier consumers
will know Under Armour has a wide range of merchandise for any
athletic sport or casual wear at an affordable price.
TOOLS & TACTICS
When you go for a run what brand shoes do you wear?
What brand running shorts? Running shirt? Do you even
know? What if you could name everything you wore with
one well known name and be able to be proud of it.
Well you can, it is called Under Armour. With the wide
range of athletic wear for any type of shape or size this
company is a favorite to many people. That is exactly
what this campaign is going to continue to do
• Using Instagram to showcase new athletic wear and people using it
with a cool twist of different photo options. Having Facebook so
people can post what they are wearing and what activity they are
doing allow the social world to see. Vine to show a mini video of a
workout and them wearing Under Armour. Social Media is huge so
we must use it to its advantage.
With research I found Under Armour spends roughly 200 million dollars
on advertising and marketing. I picked a budget of 2 million. With a
budget like this we are fortunate to do many different types of
marketing. It will take about one week to come with a strategy,
Planning Build, Implementation, Management and Adwords.
• Adwords- $56,000- $60,000
• Strategy/ Planning Building/ Implementation/ Management- $1,000,000
• Total – $1,060,000
• Increase sales 20%
• Target Men 17-30
• Use Social Media and Digital Marketing
• Budget of $2 million
• Use high end key words
• Make it aware of low end key works- stay away from
• Make a successful campaign and succeed in the digital strategy