1. SeeMe 2011South East European Music EventConference-Networking-Festival-AwardsThe music event of South East Europe!
2. SeeMe 2011Dates: 8-9-10 October 2011City: Sofia, BulgariaVenues: Sofia Live Club, club ElementStudio 5, Culture Beat etc.
3. SeeMe in pictures/Conference
4. What is SeeMe?A Great platform to grow and get better!SeeMe is where music professionals from across the industry meet face to faceto do business, analyze trends and build partnerships.SeeMe brings together music leaders looking for concrete solutions and insights.SeeMe means business: make deals with partners and identify new businessopportunitiesNetworking: network with potential business partners and dedicated events.Engage with key music industry players throughout the year using the SeeMeonline databaseVisibility: boost the company’s international profile with international mediacoverage, targeted advertising opportunities and customized eventsKnowledge: learn from the industry’s most talked-about executives andexperts at series of conferences and high-level meetings.Fun: enjoy all kind of styles and artists.
5. SeeMe in pictures/Awards
6. Why SeeMe matters? Because music, brands & technologies interact together in new waysPeople today love music more than ever, and they engage with it in new ways.- Six of the top ten Twitter accounts are musicians- A third of all YouTube videos are music-related- 74% of music fans and 67% of labels agree that more fans will buy directly from theartists (Music Support Here, 2011)- Over 2.9M artists now meet, engage & transact over online communities*- 97% of people think that music can strengthen their brand (Sounds Like Branding,2010)- 91% of consumers accept or are positive about brand involvement in musicentertainment and culture (Frukt, 2011)
7. What is SeeMe?The place: Traditionally, Sofia, the South East European Music Capital!Background: SeeMe gathered together more than 2000 specialists who visitedthe conference, festival, awards and other SeeMe events. More than 150 world re-nowned speakers in more than 120 sessions and panel discussions shared theirexpertise, know-how and vision on the future of music business, music promotion,music production, music sales, music rights, and many other hot topics related tothe music world.The music world: The music industry is a very complicated world to new artists.The SEE market is something even more undiscovered, puzzling and a tat scary..This statement has never been more wrong:SeeMe is the open, readable, straighttalking guide to the music industry!
8. SeeMe Structure SeeMe
9. Some of the topics A&R - listening sessions Music and brands Music Publishing Songwriting master class Legal digital services and licensing Music production masterclassLegal Digital alternatives for music industry Music and social causes – Spotify and more Mobile entertainment Festivals Repertoire exchange in Balkan region The role of music collecting societies How to get your music out there Artists management Music Academy - guitar master class Digital marketing The Power of Music Media
10. SeeMe in pictures/Conference
11. SeeMe in NumbersNumber of professionals attended and spoken at SeeMe: 200 Number of publications national: more than 1000 Number of publications international:Number of professionals, visited the conference: more than 600 2000 Number of fans attended the festival: 15 000
12. SeeMe in pictures/Conference
13. SeeMe past speakers MOMCHIL GEORGIEV, BULGARIAN NATIONAL RADIO GUY OSBORNE, DJ DOWNLOAD PROF. IVO KEREMIDCHIEV, MARK BONA, SZIGET FESTNATIONAL ACADEMY OF MUSIC PANCHO VLADIGEROV, SOFIA CYRILLE BONIN, NUITS SONORES FESTIVAL STEPHAN OORBEEK, MUZIKOLOGY PATRICE BARDOT, TSUGI MAGAZINE MOS TV, RADIO, CLUBS JULIEN GAGNEBIEN, LABEL INFINÉ PETER VAN HAL, MUSIC ILLUSTRATED NIKOLAI YANCHOVICHIN/ NOVA RADIO POPKOMM RADOSLAV KAVADJIEV, MAD TV BULGARIA NICK HALKES/ INCENTIVE RECORDS VASILIS KESALIDIS/ FREEZE MAGAZINE, GREECE DARRYL VON DANIKEN/ TILLLATE.COM STEPHEN O’CONOR/ MOS RADIO KIM DE JONG/ KRAFTY BV RISTO MELOVSKI/ ANTENNA 5, MACEDONIA MAURIZIO CLEMENTE/ SUPERNOVA ITALY FLORIN UNGURAS/ RED BULL JOHN TAYLOR/ PUNX SOUNCHECK RALPH CHRISTOPH/ CO-POP MUSIC ED REAL/ TRACKITDOWN MANFRED TARI BORIS BONCHEV/ TOXITY RECORDS CHRISTOF BUKOWSKI/ WOMEX SAMUEL LOPEZ/ DEFERENCE MUSIC STEPHAN MOSSMANN/ BEATPORT WESSEL VAN EEDEN/ DANCE4LIFE ATANAS PETKOV/ DMC BARBARA TUCKER/ BSTAR GROUP, USA ALEX C ‘DJ A.M.C’/ KAM UK PATRICK STOLPMANN/ SWEET’N LOW, GERMANY DAN TAIT/ PIONEER JESSE VOORN/ DJ, NL PAUL WOLFORD/ DJ, UK LESLEY WRIGHT/ DJ MAG UK DAVE JENKINS/ IDJ
14. SeeMe in pictures/Festival
15. SeeMe past speakers FEIDHLIM BYRNE, NIELSEN MUSIC CONTROL SCOTT COHEN, FOUNDER, THE ORCHARD BEN KING, RADIUS MUSIC MANAGEMENT LTD STEVE BROWN /UK/, FINDING NEW TALENTS BARBARA TUCKER, BSTAR GROUP, USA STEPHEN BUDD PATRICK STOLPMANN, SWEET’N LOW, GERMANY SHAIN SHAPIRO, CANADIAN INDEPENDENT MUSIC ASSOCIATION KIRIL ZDRAVKOV, KVZ MUSIC RENE BEEKMAN /HOLLAND/, MUSIC AND VIDEO WORKSHOP KARL NIELSON, DNB ARENA WWF ALEX CALVERT IVAN NESTOROV, SME WESSEL VAN EEDEN, DANCE4LIFE MUSICAUTHOR BULGARIA STEFAN POPESCU, RED BULL MARIA ILIEVA AND KEITH THOMPSON STANISLAVA ARMUTLIEVA, EUROPEAN MUSIC EXPORT /BRUSSELS/ VIRGINIA RECORDS AND ANIMATO MUSIC MARK BERRY NIKKI WRIGHT, PR PETER SMIDT MUSICAUTOR SONY MUSIC UK PROPHON SONY MUSIC GREECECOUNCIL OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY PROTECTION IFPI MINISTRY OF CULTURE OF REPUBLIC OF BULGARIA UNIVERSAL MUSIC IVAN VALKOV, DC MUSIC ALEX X /LA, USA/ SVETOSLAV SEDLOEV, TICKETPRO.BG VALI BARBULESCU ANDRIY HOSHVA, DJ MAG UKRAINE RISTO MELOVSKI, ANTENNA 5 DAVE JENKINS, IDJ ALEXANDRU CONSTANTINESCU BOBBY IVANCHEV, VITALITY MUSIC NICK HOBBS, CHARMENKO
16. Sponsorship benefitsPR – visibility and brand mentioningsAdvertising and communication materials – brand visibilityMedia campaign /radio, TV, print, internet incl. social media/ - brand visibilityConference Visibility /incl. hall branding/ Speakers opportunity Give aways to guestsSeeMe Awards Visibility Award presenting
17. Sponsorship benefitsWeb Sponsor’s info at Seeme web site Banner of the sponsor Logo on partners page News about the sponsor in the regular newsletter to 14000 music databaseOthers Joint promo activities – FB application; live billboard of musicians and more…. Sponsors employee benefits – tickets for parties etc. Sustainable dance floor /additional fee/
18. Sponsorship feesPremium sponsor 10 000 EURRegular sponsor 5 000 EURSupporting sponsor 2 500 EURExclusive sponsor 20 000 EURSponsorship packages for each position to be provided under request.