3. Spanish Omelette• Author: Alfonso Rincón de Benito• Ingredients:• ½ K. potatoes• 6 eggs• Oil• Salt How to cook:• Peel and wash the potatoes.• Chop and add salt.• Fry the potatoes in oil.• Beat the eggs.• Add the potatoes and mix the ingredients well.• Cook in the frying–pan on both sides.
4. StarterAuthor:Daniel MartinezIngredients:-HamHow to cook:-Cut the ham. Ham-Put the ham in a plate.
5. Starter SALAD Author: Judith Elola Ingredients: LettuceBoiled EggsTomatoesOil and vinegar How to cook:1.Cut the lettuce, boiled eggs and tomatoes.2.Toss in a bowl.3.Mix everything with oil and vinegar.
6. Starter Author: Mara Suco Ingredients: 2 kilos of beef tenderloin 3 tablespoons oil 3 tablespoons flour 1 cup small chopped onion ½ cup broth ½ cup whiskey 3 tablespoons ketchup 2 tablespoons mustard Salt and pepper Worcestershire sauce 1 cup chopped mushrooms ½ cup cream. How to cook: Cut meat into cubes and brown in the oil. Then drain and reserve. Before using a pot or pan, place butter there, heat and add the chopped onion and stir continuously. Add flour, mix and add the broth, whiskey, ketchup, mustard, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Incorporate the cubes of meat with the juices released and the mushrooms cut and sautéed in butter previously. Beef Stroganoff Let cook for l5 minutes with pot covered, over low heat. Then add cream, cook for 2 minutes and serve.
7. StarterAuthor: Saúl Sánchez How to cook: Ingredients: Clean all the ingredients. Cut them. LETTUCE GARLIC Place them in a bowl. ONIONS SALT Pour oil and vinegar. OIL Sprinkle salt. VINEGAR Mix all the ingredients.
8. Starter Rice (A LA CUBANA) Author: Daniel Pendás Ingredients: Rice. Bananas. Eggs. Tomato sauce. How to cook: Boil the rice in a pot. Bake the bananas in the oven. Put the rice and the eggs on a plate. Add the bananas and the tomato sauce.
9. Starter Spaguetti with Tomato Author: Amanda Miyares Ceñal Ingredients: Spaghetti Tomato sauce Salt Water How to cook: Bake the spaguetti in water. Drain the spaguetti with a colander. Cover the spaguetti with tomato sauce.
10. Starter Rice with TomatoAuthor: Fátima. Ingredients:- Rice.- Tomato sauce. How to cook: In a saucepan put a bit of oil. Add the rice and two glasses of water. Cook for some minutes. Put on a plate and serve the tomato sauce.
11. Starter SWEET AREPASAuthor: Arianny MateoIngredients:. 2 cups corn flour.. 2 cups brown sugar.. Water.. ½ teaspoon butter.. 1 tablespoon sweet anise.. 1 teaspoon salt.. ½ teaspoon oil for frying..How to cook:-Add water to brown sugar and then add corn flour gradually and knead to form a smooth paste without lumps.-Add the salt, butter and sweet anise and knead again until it has a consistency that allows the arepitas shape.-Heat enough oil to cover arepitas in a deep pot.-When it is very hot, form very thin arepitas and fry until golden brown.-Serve immediately accompanied with cheese.
12. Starter Spanish Omelette Author: Cristina Peón. Ingredients: ½ kilo of potatoes. Six eggs. Oil. Onions. Garlic. Salt. How to cook: First you must peel the potatoes, the onions and the garlic. Then, you must cut all these ingredients in small pieces and add salt. When the oil is hot, you must pour the ingredients in it and fry them. Now you must beat the six eggs and add the potatoes, the onions and the garlic and mix all the ingredients.
13. Starter Vegetable Cream Author: Lucía Villar Luis. Ingredients: 1 bag spinach. 4 patatoes. 3 carrots. 1 onion. ½ small zucchini. ½ glass of cream. 2 small cheeses. 4 spoons of oil. ½ litre of water. How to cook: First, we put the ingredients in a pot. Afterwards we put it to cook for 20 minutes. When it is cooked, add half a cup of cream and two small cheeses. And finally beat with the whisk very well .
14. Starter Cold Tomato Soup Author: Carlos Carbajal Ingredients: 1.200 kg of ripe tomatoes Grated celery 4 tablespoons of olive oil 1 teaspoon of vinegar 1 roasted red pepper salt pepper How to cook: Crush the wholetomatoes and peppers in a blender and pass through the sieve. Season and keep in refrigerator for 2 hours. Add the vinegar and oil and mix. Put the soup into bowls and garnish with four tablespoons of celery and serve.
15. Starter Boiled Eggs with Tuna Author: Marina Suco. Ingredients:6 eggs.2 cans tuna in oil.200 gr. mayonnaise.1 red pepper.1 carrot.1Lettuce.1Pitted olives.Salt and pepper.How to cook:Put the eggs in a pot covered with water and a splash of vinegar. Let cook for about ten minutes after the water begins to boil. When cooked, cool it under the faucet, peel and cut in half lengthwise, separating the yolks. Put slightly salted egg whites on top. In a bowl mix the egg yolks with the oil drained tuna, half the chopped olives and pepper. Add enough mayonnaise to the mixture until it looks like a compact and tender dough.Then cover all the halves of the eggs with the red pepper into small strips and chopped olives. Leave it to cool in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes or until ready to eat.Serve the boiled eggs on a thin layer of mayonnaise and as an accompaniment julienned lettuce, shredded carrots and olives.
16. Starter Spanish Omelette Author: Miguel Simón Ingredients: Two potatoes One onion Three eggs Olive Oil Salt How to cook: Peel the potatoes and cut in cubes. Cut the onions in slices. Add olive oil in the sauce pan until the middle and heat. Add the potatoes and onion until they are tender. Beat the eggs. Take out the olive oil from the sauce pan. Mix the eggs and potatoes and add the salt. Fry the potatoes and eggs in the sauce pan. Fry the other side of the omelette and serve in a plate.
17. Starter Ham croquettes Author: Janina Ingredients: 200 g. Iberian ham. Chopped into small pieces. 6 tablespoons olive oil. 3 tablespoons of flour. 2 cups of milk. Salt. Breadcrumbs and egg for the batter. Olive oil for frying.
18. How to cook: For the bechamel: put the oil in the the fire. Brown the onion over medium heat. When it takes colour, remove the onion and toast flour in the same oil. Add the ham, and when well integrated into the flour, milk is incorporated, move with a wooden spoon and let it reduce to medium heat. The salt is put carefully, because the ham brings a good point of salt. When the dough comes off the bottom and sides of the pan, the batter is nowready. It also comes to the surface a little oil.
19. Transferthe batter to a source to let it cool and make the croquettes by hand or put into a pastry bag.
20. When it has cooled, form croquettes the desired size, with the help of a few teaspoons or making a long strip of dough with the pastry bag. Then cut to the size you want.
21. Dip them in egg and breadcrumbs and fry in hot olive oil. When they are golden,leave them for a moment on kitchen paper to lose the excess oil and serve.
22. Main course
23. Main course Chicken Soup Author: Miguel Simón Ingredients: 1 kg. chopped chicken 1 small onion 1 carrot 1 leek Some celery 1 tomato 125 g. noodle 1/2 lemon How to cook: In a large pot add about 2 littres water, and the chicken. Clean all vegetables, and add to the pot. Put over medium heat and cook for 2 hours. Then remove from heat and take out the chicken breast and cut in small pieces and reserve. Take the vegetables (except onion) and mash. Add to the broth mashed vegetables, noodle, and chicken . Add salt to taste, and cook another 10 minutes. Before serving, squeeze half a lemon.
24. Macaroni Main course Author:Daniel Martínez ■Ingredients: -½ Kilo macaroni -Tomato sauce ■How to cook: -Boil the pasta 10 minutes. -Drain the macaroni. -Pour the tomate souce.
25. Main course Author: Mara Suco Ingredients: 1 box of spinach, 2 cloves of garlic, 2 eggs, 1 can evaporated milk 50 g. raisins, 50 g. pine nuts, 70 g. Gruyere cheese, grated 50 g. butter, Breadcrumbs. How to cook: Cook spinach as indicated by the box, drain and finely cut. Cook garlic, raisins and pine nuts in butter. Add spinach, stir and add the milk and cheese. Let it cook together for about 10 minutes. Spinach Cream
26. Main course STEAK WITH CHIPS AND EGG Author:Saúl Sánchez Ingredients: •One egg •Chips •One steak How to cook: Fry the chips, the egg and the steak. Add salt. Place in a dish.
27. Main course Grilled Fish and Chips Author: Amanda Miyares Ceñal Ingredients: Fish Salt Potatoes Oil How to cook: Peel the potatoes. Chop the potatoes. Fry the potatoes. Bake the fish and add salt.
28. Main Course Eggs and chips Author: Fátima. Ingredients:-Two eggs.-Chips. How to cook: Peel the potatoes. Throw them in the fryer with hot oil. In a frying pan fry the eggs.
29. Main course Omelette Author: FRANCISCO Ingredients: 1 or 2 eggs oil How to cook: Step 1: Beat the eggs without salt . Step 2: The pan should be slightly warm with very little olive oil ( enough to cover the bottom). Step 3: Extend well the beaten egg mixture onto the pan. Step 4: Put the salt after turning over the mixture. Step 5: Roll and put it on a plate. It is ready to taste.
30. Main course Cod in Cider Author: Mabel Guillén Valdez Ingredients: 4 fillets of cad 4 ripe tomatoes 100gr.mushrooms 1 glass of dry cider 1 tablespoons butter 2 teaspoons of flour 50gr. grated cheese Salt Pepper How to cook: Clean and slice mushrooms. Cut tomatoes into slices. Grease a baking dish and place fillets of cod. Cover the cod with tomatoes and mushrooms, and season with cider. Bake 20 minutes. After this time, drain the liquid from the fish and set aside. Cover the pan and keep warm. Melt the butter in a saucepan, add flour and stir until blended.Add salt and pepper. Add the reserved lliquid in the saucepan and cook for 2 minutes. Pour over fish and sprinkle with grated cheese and boil.
31. Main course Hake with Spinach Author: Andrea Peñil. Ingredients:• 1 hake (1½ k.).• 1 kilo of cooked spinach (well drained and chopped).• 2 tablespoons oil.• 1 cup dry white wine.• Salt.• Pepper.• 2 bay leaves. How to cook:• Grease a baking dish and place the hake well spiced.• Sprinkle with wine.• Add on the sides, the bay leaves and bring in a moderate oven (180ºC) for 45 minutes.• Place the chopped spinach on the side.• Mixing it with the cooking liquid.• Return to oven 10 minutes and serve.
32. Main course Filled Spanish Omelette Author: Lucía Villlar Luis. Ingredients: 4 patatoes. 1 onion. 4 eggs . 3 slices of chopped ham. 3 slices of cheese. 1 glass of oil. How to cook: Peel, wash and chop the potatoes into small cubes. Chop the onion very thin. Beat eggs with salt to taste. In a pan put oil over medium heat. Lay the potatoes and onions afterwards. When the potatoes and onions are tender, remove from the oil and mix with eggs and salt. Oil is removed from the pan and pour into it the contents of the bowl. Put the ham and cheese on top over the rest of the bowl covering it all. The omelette is made on both sides.
34. Dessert Chocolate Crème Caramel Author: Jose Luis Devita Martinez Ingredients: 2 eggs, lightly beaten 1 cup sugar 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder 1 tablespoon cornstarch 1 teaspoon almond extract 1 cup low-fat milk 1 can evaporated milk How to cook: 1. Coat a 3-cup mold with nonstick cooking spray. 2. Whisk together eggs, sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, and almond extract until smooth. 3. Stir in milk and evaporated milk. 4. Pour mixture into mold. 5. Set mold in baking pan, and pour water into the pan until it reaches halfway up the mold so crème caramel cooks evenly and doesnt crack. 6. Bake 2 hours (it will not look completely set yet, will firm up more while cooling). 7. Let cool at room temperature for 1 hour; then refrigerate for several hours before serving. 8. To serve, invert mold onto a plate or spoon crème caramel out of mold.
35. Author: Mara SucoDessert ToppingFudge Ingredients: 1/2 cup butter. 1/4 cup whole milk, hot. 1 tablespoon corn syrup or honey. 2 teaspoon vanilla extract. 125 grams of dark chocolate, chopped. 2 cups icing (confectioners) screened. How to cook : Place the butter, milk, corn syrup or honey and vanilla extract in a saucepan and heat until chocolate and butter melts. Cool slightly to take shape. Pour on dessert or pastry that is desired, placing this on a grid so you can get rid of excess coverage, and youre eating.
36. Dessert Strawberries and creamAuthor: Fátima. Ingredients:-Strawberries.-Cream. How to cook: Clean the strawberries. Cut the strawberries. Put them in a bowl. Pour cream.
37. Dessert Cake Author: Javier Cuesta Gutiérrez Ingredients: ¼ Kg. flour ¼ Kg. butter 100 grams. almonds 200 grams. sugar 3 eggs Raspberry jam ½ teaspoon of yeast salt How to cook: Put in a container all the ingredients. Mix everything very well. Cook.
38. Dessert Almond Cake Author:Andrea Peñil. Ingredients:• 1 tablespoon sugar.• 1 cup wheat flour.• 1 cup melted butter.• 1 cup ground almonds.• 2 egg yolks.• Ground cinnamon. How to cook:
39. Dessert Rice Pudding. Author: Andrea Peñil. Ingredients: 1 cup of rice. 4 cups water. 2 cinnamon sticks. 2 cans of evaporated milk. 1 can condensed milk. ½ cup raisins. How to cook: In a saucepan, place the rice with cinnamon and water. Cook for 30 minutes over medium heat or until rice is tender. Add evaporated milk and condensed milk, mix well and simmer for 10 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Add the raisins and cook for 5 more minutes and remove from heat. Cool and serve sprinkled with cinnamon.
40. Dessert Three Milk Dessert Author: Arianny Mateo Ingredients: 5 eggs. 1 and 1/2 cup flour. 1 cup sugar. 1 teaspoon baking powder. 1 teaspoon vanilla. 1 can condensed milk. 1 can cream. 2 cups regular milk. Butter and flour for pan. How to cook:• Mix in bowl the flour, eggs, vanilla, baking powder and sugar. You have to mix well until the lumps disappear.• Spread with butter and dust with flour a baking container, add the mixture and bake 30 minutes in a medium oven (remember that all cake before removing from the oven has to pass the test stick, pricked with a skewer stick the cake and when it comes out clean the cake is baked inside). Once cooked remove the cake from oven and chop the cake with a fork across the surface. Mix in blender the milk, and wash the cake while it is still hot, thus will suck the milk and juices. Refrigerate 4 hours, take out and decorate to your taste.
41. Dessert Lemon mousse Author: Cristina Peón. Ingredients: Four natural yoghurts. A can of condensed milk. Lemon juice. How to cook: You must mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Then, you must beat them. After that, you must put the mixture in the fridge.
42. Dessert Calatrava BreadAuthor: Lucía Villar Luis. Ingredients: 5 eggs. 8 tablespoons of sugar. 6 muffins. 2 1/2 glass of milk. Sugar and water. How to cook: First put in a pan three tablespoons of sugar with a splash of water and put it into the fire. When it starts to brown remove and distribute it evenly in pan.
43. Dessert Carrot CakeAuthor:Raquel Ingredients: 250 g of crushed carrots. 80 g coconut, 125 ml of olive oil. 4 eggs 200 g of sugar. 1 packet of yeast. 200 g flour. How to cook: 1. Crush carrots in a blender and cook. 2. In a bowl beat the eggs with the sugar until doubled in volume, add grated carrot, oil and coconut and return to beat to mix everything. Then add the sifted flour mixed with yeast. Mix with a spatula until there is no lump. 3. Grease pan with butter and add the dough. Mix in the machine for 15 minutes. In a traditional oven put the cake for about 50 minutes at 180ºC.