2. Content may be King But Quality Rules The Kingdom.
3. What is Content?
4. What is Content?
5. What is Content?
6. Bigger Than You How Does Your Content Meet Your Audience’s Needs? (hint: your answer can’t contain my or our in it.)
7. Define Your Audience How Does Your Product or Service Fit Into the Bigger Picture of Their World? Ex: You Are An Accountant / Bigger Pictures: Life Style Topics, Buying Power, Investments, Taxes, Savings, Cash Flow Management, Best Software, Planning, Small Business Issues, Etc. What Triggers A Buy? Ex: You Are An Accountant / Triggers: Tax Season, Birth (childcare, college savings plans), Audit, Marriage, New Business, Partnership, Inheritance, Etc.
8. Buying Trigger We Buy on Emotions First To Fulfill A Need
9. Buying Trigger Then We Justify It Content continues the experience after the buy as deeply as it offers the opportunity to build interest and TRUST before the buy. Content is sharable and therefore facilitates referrals more easily than any other means.
10. You Can’t Talk To Everyone The Same: Segmentation Tweeting About Eldercare Probably Won’t Work BUT Addressing Eldercare Issues To Boomers With Aging Parents Might
11. Content Has 9 Lives 1. FAQ: Answers about Eldercare provided on your website 2. Guide: downloadable , sharable guide that offers suggestions regarding Eldercare 3. Blog : article or post on recent eldercare topic. 4. Case Study : using an actual client example (names of course withheld) prepare a Challenge – Solution – Outcome Case Study. 5. Tweet: Share your blog, guide, FAQ, case study in your twitter stream and offer in your Facebook page (bit.ly to track clicks). 6. Video: Create a presentation video or take a video of interviews, testimonials, explanations, demonstrations. 7. Photo: helpful, humorous, real examples provided by customers, the list goes on and on…. 8. E-zine : emails that guide readers back to your site for the information available, links to guides, blog posts, etc. 9. Comments : commenting on other blogs and articles is a powerful way to attract attention to your own site and blog as well as provide a link back – you just might increase your traffic and trade One Thought – One Idea Presented In Multiple Platforms in Multiple Mediums Across Multiple Channels
12. Getting Word Out Is it relevant, interesting, helpful, controversial, insightful, meaningful, fun…. Then it might grow feet
13. Evolution of an Idea <ul><li>Email answer to prospect’s question </li></ul><ul><li>Add that to FAQ </li></ul><ul><li>Becomes a part of Guide To XYZ </li></ul><ul><li>Offer via Tweet, FB post, Linkedin update to download Guide </li></ul><ul><li>Monthly Newsletter shares link to download guide </li></ul><ul><li>Later write a Blog on the topic </li></ul><ul><li>Monthly newsletter links to new blog on the topic </li></ul><ul><li>Blog is streamed into FB, Twitter, Linkedin and gets comments </li></ul><ul><li>Comment on the comments </li></ul><ul><li>Blog gets picked up in Digg, Stumbleupon </li></ul><ul><li>Blog shared by Subscribers, forwarded by friends, Retweeted by followers and Liked by Faces </li></ul><ul><li>All leading a path back to your website…. </li></ul>
14. Imagine: Your Website Blog FAQ Video WP
15. Presented by: Mardy Sitzer Bumblebee Design & Marketing LLC 212-677-4050 [email_address] Visit our website at bumblebeellc.com and register for our Weekly Blog: Notes from the Hive And our Monthly Newsletter Jump in on Twitter: twitter.com/MardySitzer Join us on Facebook: facebook.com/BumblebeeLLC Chat on: skype:MardySitzer Connect on Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/MardySitzer