1. AND NOW IS THE MOMENT OF YOUR TEST. Relax, I’m just kidding. Look at the following response of a kid to a test. I had a good laugh at it. Hope you like it.
2. ANSWER THE QUESTIONS AS ACCURATELY ASPOSSIBLE.PRETEST
3. PRE - TEST1 In which battle did Napoleon died? A. His last one.2 Where was the Declaration of Independence signed? A. On the bottom of the page.3 River Ravi flows in which State? A. Liquid state.4 What is the main reason for divorce? A. Marriage.5 What is the main reason for exams? A. Failure.
4. PRE - TEST6 What can you never eat for breakfast? A. Lunch and dinner.7 What looks like half an apple? A. The other half.8 If you threw a red stone into the Blue Sea, what will it become? A. Simply, a wet stone.9 How can a man go 8 days without sleeping? A. Easy, sleep at night.
5. PRE - TEST10 How can you lift an elephant with one hand? A. You can never lift an elephant that has 1 hand.11 If you had 3 apples and 4 oranges in one hand and 3 oranges and 4 apples in the other hand, what would you have? A. Very large hands.12 If it took, 8 men 10 hours to built a brick wall, how long it would take 4 men to built it? A. No time at all, the wall was already built.
6. PRE - TEST13 How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it? A. Any way you want, because a concrete floor is very hard to crack. Obviously the teacher gave him an “F,” but he got an “A” for creativity. lol. 