2 CORINTHIANS 3:14-17
• 14 But their minds were blinded. For until this
day the same veil remains unlifted in the
reading of the Old Testament, because the
veil is taken away in Christ. 15 But even to
this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on
their heart. 16 Nevertheless when one turns to
the Lord, the veil is taken away. 17 Now the
Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the
Lord is, there is liberty.
THE VEIL TO BE REMOVED
• Thanks be to God that in His love and mercy for mankind
he still keeps the veil on the eyes of his people.
• It is of common sense that we who call ourselves
Christians, be thanking God for Israel and interceding for
God’s people, the Holy Land and Jerusalem.
• The old adage “seeing is believing” does not count for
the followers of Christ, we do not walk by sight but by
faith. Our faith proclaiming statement should be quite the
opposite: “believing is seeing”!
• Our prayer should always be “Lord, open my eyes”
• Our human nature can not take the spiritual realm, we
cannot sustain the glory of the heavenly realm.
• I cannot see the spiritual realm completely free of the
veil, however I can sense heavenly presence at my side,
I can feel the tip of a wing touching my back, I can hear
God’s angels whispering my name, sometimes when
His presence is strong my body can not take it and just I
2 KINGS 6:14-17 (NKJV)
• 14 Therefore he sent horses and chariots and a great army
there, and they came by night and surrounded the city.
15 And when the servant of the man of God arose early
and went out, there was an army, surrounding the city
with horses and chariots. And his servant said to him,
“Alas, my master! What shall we do?”
• 16 So he answered, “Do not fear, for those who are with us
are more than those who are with them.” 17 And Elisha
prayed, and said, “LORD, I pray, open his eyes that he
may see.” Then the LORD opened the eyes of the young
man, and he saw. And behold, the mountain was full of
horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.
WHY GOD REVEALS
THINGS TO COME?
• He does that to that prepare us for what is coming.
• To cause us to intercede in prayer to prevent or to
change a situation.
• Prophet Isaiah to king Hezekiah saying: Put your house
in order because you soon will die, the King was fervent
in prayer and he was granted 15 more years of life.
• Remember God speaking with Abraham about Sodom
• Or Abraham, Sarah and King Abimelech?
GENESIS 19:18-22 (NKJV)
• 18 Then Lot said to them, “Please, no, my lords!
19 Indeed now, your servant has found favor in your
sight, and you have increased your mercy which you
have shown me by saving my life; but I cannot
escape to the mountains, lest some evil overtake me
and I die. 20 See now, this city is near enough to flee
to, and it is a little one; please let me escape there (is
it not a little one?) and my soul shall live.” 21 And he
said to him, “See, I have favored you concerning this
thing also, in that I will not overthrow this city for
which you have spoken. 22 Hurry, escape there. For I
cannot do anything until you arrive there.”Therefore
the name of the city was called Zoar.
NUMBERS 12:6 (NKJV)
• 6 Then He said,
• “Hear now My words:
If there is a prophet among you,
I, the LORD, make Myself known to him in a vision;
I speak to him in a dream.
ACTS 2:17-18 (NKJV)
• 17 ‘And it shall come to pass in the last days, says
That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your young men shall see visions,
Your old men shall dream dreams.
18 And on My menservants and on My maidservants
I will pour out My Spirit in those days;
And they shall prophesy.
TYPE OF DREAMERS:
• Occasional dream that has an important message.
• Dreamers with a gift to see future events. In the OT we
have many of these examples: “wise men” or “seers”
• About the dreams of Pharaoh or Nebuchadnezzar
none of them could interpret the dreams, only Joseph
and Daniel could.
• The sons of the world cannot receive revelation of
spiritual mysteries; God gives this to people who
have the Spirit of wisdom and understanding through
the Holy Spirit.
TYPE OF DREAMERS:
• Those who have received an special gift of revelation
• Jacob was very gifted in this aspect and apparently the
gifting and anointing was passed to his son Joseph.
• Jacob pondered in his heart the dreams of his son.
THE SIGN OF A PROPHET:
• In the Old Testament times, dreams and visions were the way
in which God would bring revelation about the matters that
He wanted His people know about.
• Divine covenants.
• Warnings of dangers and idolatry.
• Guidance to individuals an to the nation.
ARE YOU A PROPHET?
• Do you have the Lord speaking in your dreams?
• Do you have dreams that revealed something of your
• Maybe He is not speaking directly to you but He can be
“sealing” messages in your dreams.
• If so, He will give you insight of things to come.
• To decode those sealed messages you need the
anointing of the Holy Spirit to be in your life.
JOHN 15:26 (NKJV)
• 26 “But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to
you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds
from the Father, He will testify of Me.
Some Christians believe that God speaks nowadays only
through the scriptures. However scripture tell us
different. The Holy Spirit is speaking today, and will
continue speaking until the end.
JOHN 16:13 (NKJV)
• 13 However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has
come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not
speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears
He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
• The Holy Spirit knows the secret things of God and He
will inform to those who have the renewed spirit in their
lives things to come.
• This will be an Spirit to spirit communication!
• Deep calls unto deep…
WHY ARE SOME DREAMS
DELAYED IN COMING TO PASS?
• Any encouraging dream that you have had where the will of God for
you is to bless you in a supernatural way, it may not happen in a
near future, but could take years before coming to pass.
• God gives you this revelation in advance so you can have a hold of
the promise and increase your faith and expect that the promise in
indeed going to happen.
• Parts of the dream can occur at some point, while others may last a
bit longer to be fulfilled.
• Remember Josephs dream of the sheaves and the sun, moon and
stars? It took sometime to happen.
PSALM 105:17-20 (NKJV)
• 17 He sent a man before them—
Joseph—who was sold as a slave.
18 They hurt his feet with fetters,
He was laid in irons.
19 Until the time that his word came to pass,
The word of the LORD tested him.
20 The king sent and released him,
The ruler of the people let him go free.
HABAKKUK 2:2-3 (NKJV)
• The Just Live by Faith
• 2 Then the LORD answered me and said:
• “Write the vision
And make it plain on tablets,
That he may run who reads it.
3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time;
But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie.
Though it tarries, wait for it;
Because it will surely come,
It will not tarry.
IT’S FOR THE FUTURE
• The Revelation that God gives as is a declaration of the things that
are going to happen in the future.
• So it is of great importance that we may write them down to avoid
that we may forget the blessing and miss it completely.
• When we have a longing for the things to happen they will happen.
• Remember that it is the Lord Himself who puts His desires in our
PSALM 37:4 (NKJV)
•4 Delight yourself also in
And He shall give you the
desires of your heart.
PHILIPPIANS 2:13 (NKJV)
•13 for it is God who works in
you both to will and to do
for His good pleasure.
SYMBOLS AND MEANINGS
• The key of interpreting Dreams is the
understanding of the symbols you have in
• What is a symbol?
• Meaning of a symbol.
• Response to a symbol
•Something that represents
something else by association,
resemblance, or convention,
especially a material object used to
represent something invisible. See
synonyms at sign.
• A printed or written sign
• used to represent an operation, element,
quantity, quality, or relation, as in
mathematics or music.
•An object or image
•that an individual unconsciously uses to
represent repressed thoughts, feelings,
• An arbitrary sign (written or printed) that
has acquired a conventional significance
• something visible that by association or
convention represents something else that
is invisible; "the eagle is a symbol of the
• something that stands for, represents, or
suggests another thing; especially an object
used to represent something abstract; the
dove is a symbol of peace
• A written or printed mark, letter, abbreviation,
etc. standing for an object, quality, process,
quantity, etc., as in music, mathematics, or
• Psychoanalysis an act or object representing
an unconscious desire that has been
TAKEN FROM WIKIPEDIA
• A symbol is an object that represents, stands
for, or suggests an idea, belief, action, or
• Symbols take the form of words, sounds,
gestures, or visual images and are used to
convey ideas and beliefs.
TAKEN FROM WIKIPEDIA
• For example, a red octagon may be a symbol
• On a map, a picture of a tent might represent
• A red rose symbolizes love and compassion.
A SYMBOLIC ACTION CONVEYS
MEANING TO THE VIEWERS.
LET’S SEE SOME BASIC
• Taken from Dream Dreams
Steve & Dianne Bydeley
Open the door to biblical interpretation.
• House = Personal life.
• Building =Your life, your church.
• Cottage = Your time of relax, rest.
• Factory = Your profession, vocation.
ROOMS OF THE HOUSE
• Washroom = Cleaning place
• Living room = Daily life.
• Basement = Things under surface.
• Closet = Hidden areas of your life.
• Classroom = Learning place.
• Bedroom = Intimacy place, rest.
• Bicycle = Working alone, own effort.
• Motorcycle = Working alone with some
• Monocycle = Alone, precarious.
• Car = Ministry or vocation with room for
• Bus = Church, work in community.
• Taxi = Someone is taking you on a trip, ride.
• Small = Personal Spiritual Ministry.
• Large = Community, ministry in a church.
• Jet = Fast advance.
• Glider = Coming down, without power.
ACTIONS AND MOVEMENTS
• Running = Lots of activity.
• Hiding = Not adventuring.
• Climbing = Progressing with own effort.
• Walking = Slow progress.
• Flying = High spiritual achievements.
• Floating = Supported by the Holy Spirit
• Father, Grandfather = God father.
• Mother = God Holy Spirit.
• Brother = Jesus.
• Baby = Something new in your life.
• A Teacher = The Holy Spirit.
• A mysterious person close to you = Jesus, or
the Holy Spirit.
• Leon = Courage, authority, Jesus; Satan
• Bear = Fury, ire, demonic attack.
• Sheep = Christian, humble.
• Serpent = Cunning, treacherous, Satan
• Spider = Demonic presence.
• Bees = Demonic harassment.
• Fish = Evangelist Ministry.
• Dogs = Fidelity, human attack.
• River = Flow, move of the Spirit.
• Ditch = Flow, ways of the world.
• Lake = Work of God’s Kingdom.
• Ocean, Sea = The world.
• Pond = Local community.
• Current = Fast advance.
• Rapids = Fast with perils.