Be the first to like this
This is the list of counties, towns and cities that will receive revenue from the collection of the 2012 Impact Fee in PA. The fee is divided according to a somewhat complicated formula. In essence, areas where there is actual drilling get 60% of the monies collected, while other areas that don't see any drilling get the other 40%. The PA Impact Fee begain in 2012 and is assessed mostly on horizontal (unconventional shale) wells over an estimated 20-year life of a well with most of the fee being collected in the first five years.