HP Vertica and MapR Webinar: Building a Business Case for SQL-on-Hadoop
- 305 views
Organizations need to derive business insights from an unprecedented volume and variety of data, while maximizing investments in existing SQL and business intelligence (BI) technologies. ...
Organizations need to derive business insights from an unprecedented volume and variety of data, while maximizing investments in existing SQL and business intelligence (BI) technologies.
How can you explore the onslaught of semi-structured and structured data quickly and easily, and still get the most complete and advanced analytics?
Watch this recorded webinar to learn how you can enjoy the benefits of a SQL-on-Hadoop analytics solution that provides the highest-performing, tightly-integrated platform for operational and exploratory analytics.
- The advantages of SQL-on-Hadoop
- The pros and cons of typical SQL-on-Hadoop solutions
- How you can get the fastest, most open SQL-on-Hadoop without the trade-offs
- How you can gain deeper business insights using all of your data, while leveraging existing BI tools and skills
- Use cases from industry leaders on how to perform deeper, more advanced analytics directly in Hadoop, more efficiently and cost-effectively
Chris Selland, VP of Marketing & Business Development at HP Vertica, and Steve Wooledge, VP of Product Marketing at MapR, explain how you can grow and leverage business intelligence with an optimized, best-of-breed solution for SQL-on-Hadoop.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views