2. Aims & Objectives Aims Initial Objectives• To appeal to the possible client for the type • Im going to make an video introducing and explaining what I did and how I made it of art works to the final object by using pictures/photos• To develop student’s understanding of of the steps I did. website • To make the website creative by using• To be appropriate of web publishing different pictures and bright colours. • To make the website work properly without• To make it appealing and eye catching any problems. • To create a interesting video that catch people attentions using bold words. • To create an eye catching video using the special effects. • To create a lively video using different fonts. • To create a simple video transitions using the pixelate effect.
3. Existing Solutions Research Name: Mao Hayashi 11D
4. Geninne’s Art Annotated screenshot here Blog Target Audience: People who loves art. URL: http://blogdelanine.blogspot.hk/ Author: Geninne Purpose: To show her skills to her audience Elements of the design you like: Photographs taken by this person/Art works that she has done. Elements of the design you dislike: N/A Any feature you think is missing: More annotations is needed
5. Annotated screenshot here i like this art Target Audience: People who likes creating sculptor/abstract URL: http://ilikethisart.net/ Author: Different artist Purpose: To express their skills on websites Elements of the design you like: Photographs Elements of the design you dislike: Too plain Any feature you think is missing: videos and annotations are needed
6. Annotated Vandalog screenshot here Target Audience: Street Art URL: http://blog.vandalog.com/ Author: Different street artists Purpose: To express how street art is like Elements of the design you like: Photograph/pictures Elements of the design you dislike: N/A Any feature you think is missing: Videos are needed on website
7. Possible Tools Comparative Research
8. Annotated Links screenshot here Purpose: To let as much people to know this blog Features: link to fackbook or links to amazon.com Ease of Use: difficult because they used their own drawing logo Pluses (things you think are good about this tool): People can easily click on facebook ‘like’. Minuses (things you think are not so good about this tool): N/A
9. Annotated Links screenshot here Purpose: To get this blog known by people (facebook plugin) Features: links to facebook, search box Ease of Use: search box is easy to use because you can customize it from your own blog. Pluses (things you think are good about this tool): use of different types of social website Minuses (things you think are not so good about this tool): N/A
10. Annotated screenshot here Links Purpose: To make the page easier to find. Features: search box, icons with links to social websites Ease of Use: Easy - customize by own website Pluses (things you think are good about this tool): convenient, more impact on the viewers Minuses (things you think are not so good about this tool): it is small so it’s hard to locate.
11. Client Contact
12. Client Contact Client Communication Client Objectives My client for this Art portfolio/Art blog is Ms. To make an eye catching website Palmer. I emailed her to ask what I can do To display striking pieces, using bright but I still haven’t received a message from colours her. However it is still on going so I will regularly post conversations on website. To create a side menu for convenience of viewers To use a font size 16, eye-catching font type to appeal to the customer. To use 7-8 different colour schemes as part of my colour theme.
13. Planning Add a Mindmap
14. Planning Add a timeplan Website: Ongoing Video: After Mocks Contact with client: Ongoing Website template: Designs
15. Planning Roles and Other Planning Responsibilities for Group work Website: Ongoing Video: After Mocks Working by myself Contact with client: Before Role: Christmas - Writer - Editor - Producer