1. JESUS CHRIST, SON OF SEVENMatthew 22:42 saying, “What do you think about the Christ? Whose son is He? They said to Him, “The Son of David.”
2. JESUS CHRIST, SON OF SEVENJesus is – in some special way – the son of seven.In December many think about His birth in Bethlehem. They think about Mary and Joseph.But Jesus is more than that.Jesus is the Son of Seven.
3. JESUS CHRIST, SON OF DAVIDMatthew 9:27 When Jesus departed from there, two blind men followed Him, crying out and saying, “Son of David, have mercy on us.”Matthew 12:23 And behold a woman of Canaan came from that region and cried out to Him, saying, “Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David! My daughter is severely demon possessed.”
4. JESUS CHRIST, SON OF DAVIDDavid is a type of ChristDavid ChristGoliath SatanRejected RejectedDenied armor Denied armorVictory Victory over deathKing King on Davids throne
5. JESUS CHRIST, SON OF ABRAHAMMatthew 1:1 The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the Son of David, the Son of Abraham.Galatians 3:29 And if you are Christs, then you are Abrahams seed, and heirs according to the promise.
6. JESUS CHRIST, SON OF ABRAHAMAbraham was chosen to be the father of a great nationStart of the Hebrew raceThe origin of the Jewish peopleThe father of the bloodline to bring Jesus into the world
7. JESUS CHRIST, SON OF ADAMLuke 3:23-38 blood line goes back to AdamVs. 38 the son of Enosh, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God.1 Corinthians 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive.1 Corinthians 15:45 And so it is written, “The first Adam became a living being.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.
8. JESUS CHRIST, SON OF ADAMAdam ChristSleep DiedSide opened Side openedWoman ChurchBride of Adam Bride of ChristHead of creation Head of church
9. JESUS CHRIST, SON OF JOSEPHLuke 3:23 Now Jesus Himself began His ministry at about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, the son of HeliMatthew 13:55 Is this not the carpenters son? Is not His mother called Mary? And His brothers James, Joses, Simon, and Judas?Jesus was the LEGAL son of Joseph.
10. JESUS CHRIST, SON OF MARYMatthew 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus was as follows: After His mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Spirit.Son of Mary = His FAMILY relationship
11. JESUS CHRIST, SON OF MANMatthew uses this phrase 32 timesMark – 15 timesLuke – 26 timesJohn – 12 timesTotal – 58 times in the GospelsSon of Man – He came to be a man, die as a man, call men to HimApostles were to be “fishers of men.”
12. JESUS CHRIST, SON OF GODJohn 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.The Son of God = His DIVINITY
13. JESUS CHRIST, SON OF SEVENJESUS CHRIST, SON OF SEVEN1.Son of David – ROYALTY2.Son of Abraham – BLOODLINE3.Son of Adam – HUMANITY4.Son of Joseph – LEGAL5.Son of Mary – PERSONAL, FAMILY6.Son of Man – HUMANITY7.Son of God - DIVINITY