Purpose: What are you trying to achieve?Level of engagement: How much do you need?Constraints: What are your resources?Stakeholders: Who will be affected?Messaging: How will you communicate?Setting the stage: How will you involve them?Tools and methods: Inform, engage, & activate!Break it down…
• Go to the table with your assigned letter• Discuss four scenarios (different conditions foreach)• Getting ready for the big vote• The new demographics• A transformative development project• Overcoming apathy• Facilitators will provide details and report backSmall Group Activity (30 minutes)
1. Milkshake2. Cabinet3. Frappe4. BatidoWhat do you call this?
1. Yes, I learned a lot!2. I learned a couple new things.3. I only learned what different people calledblended beverages.4. No, but I drew some great doodles on myhandouts.Did you learn something new?
1. Immediately!2. Eventually.3. Not likely.Will you use this information?
1. Yes, I met more than 1 new person.2. Yes, I met 1 new person.3. No.Did you meet someone new who youwill keep in touch with?