SlideShare for iOS
by Linkedin Corporation
FREE - On the App Store
One client Vimal and a 500 sq ft office that was Mudra in the year 1980 They were a small agency tucked away in Ahmadabad with one clearly Articulated goal to be a top 5 agency .there ambition with......
One client Vimal and a 500 sq ft office that was Mudra in the year 1980 They were a small agency tucked away in Ahmadabad with one clearly Articulated goal to be a top 5 agency .there ambition with an almost manic obsession by creating the best contemporary advertising that had our client and other people taking notice.
As a young agency operating out of Ahmadabad its growth was driven helping small business with big ambition explode their brands to the country at large.
With in 9 years they were the largest Indian advertising agency.
• Mr. A. G. Krishnamurthy founded Mudra communication on 25th march 1980
• Mr. Krishnamurthy started his advertising career with Shilpi advertising in 1976
• He moved to Reliance Industry as advertising manager 4years later he founded Mudra communication
• Mr. Krishnamurthy started Mudra with one brand Vimal .today Mudra has 125 client this multifold increase is a testy many to his passion and zeal
• In 1991 he created the Mudra institute of communication Ahmadabad (MICA) the only advertising school of it s kind in Asia
• In 1995 Mr. Krishnamurthy was nominated as advertising person of the year