7. Conceptual Question• Swadharma• Spirituality• Values and Skills• Indian Cultural Heritage• Mind Stilling• Learning Organisation
8. Short Notes• Styles of Leadership• Self Actualization/ Self Realization• Qualities of King as a CEO• Productivity Improvement through IMTP• Organization Culture
9. Short Notes• Holistic approach to Personality Development• Stress Management• Corporate Karma• Business Ethics & Corporate Governance• Krishna as a Management Guru
10. Short Notes• As the King , so the people• Ecological Responsibility• Indian Ethos in Management• Role of Woman in India• Dharma vis-à-vis profit
11. Long Type Questions• Compare and Contrast the Value systems of India with that of U.S.A.• Explain how Inner Peace contributes to the performance of an Indian manager in a stressful corporate life• Analyse the concept of Motivation in the Indian context and compare it with the Western Concept.
12. Long Type Questions• “Values in Indian Ethos are evolved from deepest truths of Man, Life and Nature.” Do you agree with this statement ? Comment• “Organisation, Society and Nature are living entities having collective consciousness, heart and mind .” Comment on the Statement• “For achieving behavioral change the core values of individuals have to be addressed.” Discuss this statement in the context of Indian Organizations.
13. Long Type Questions• How do Indian management thoughts harmonize the environment and human society?• Explain any five critical aspects of the Indian Ethos need to be imbibed by a International Company seeking to set up business in India.• Explain the strengths and weakness of Gurukul and Modern Systems of Learning
14. Long Type Questions• In your view which leadership theory is most effective in India? Explain• What are different types of conflicts? How do they arise and what are the methods of resolving them?• Discuss the impact of Indian culture heritage on the youth today.
15. Long Type Questions• What according to you are the qualities and traits of an ideal leader? Explain giving suitable Indian examples.• Who is a Mentor? Describe the importance of Mentor in transforming an organization.