1. The role of Technology inEducation and the Use ofWeb 2.0 Technologies in Today´s Classrooms". By: Madeleynne Rosas
2. Technology in Education Is the study and ethical practice of facilitating E- LEARNING, which is the learning and improving performance by creating, using and managing appropriate technological processes and resources.
3.  Technology in education provides a variety of tools that helps students learning. Technology can be machines and hardware, also can include: systems, methods and techniques.
4. Technology in the classroom canbe applied in different ways: Computer in the classroom (teacher) Class website Class blogs and wikis
5. Web 2.0
6. Web 2.0 Is the new way to collaborate, create and share information with the world. It is easy to use and to master. It gives access to all kinds of information in a easy way and the students love it.
7. Examples of Educational websites: Edmodo.com Blogs Wikipedia.com Slideshare.net
8. Web 2.0 give access to: Presentation tools Video tools Mobile tools Community tools Related links