Thank you for meeting with me today. My name is [name] and I’d like to spend the next XX minutes highlighting why Oracle should be your next vendor for CRM On Demand.
It’s clear we are in a serious economic slowdown. [Cite any relevant current statistics indicating you are attuned to your prospect’s industry].
What’s the bottom line for sales leaders? We know that what’s keeping you up at night is the following: How can I beat my competition? How can I maximize my team’s productivity? How can I get my team to adopt tools that are easy to use and that they’ll love? How can I ensure that I’m making the best short term decision that will provide fast ROI? And how can I make the best long-term decision as well? The answer” Only Oracle CRM On Demand enables your organization to get smarter and beat the competition. And we do it with solutions that are easy to use, provide fast ROI, and are available from a single vendor with a long-term track record and a broad software portfolio.
First, let’s talk about Getting Smarter.
Finally, I’ll finish my day by reviewing my sales dashboard to measure
Personalized news feeds streamed to you to help you stay current on developments relevant to your customers and their industry. This helps you build credibility with your customers, in this case, within the tech industry.
Homepage also gives you instant insight into your most important performance metrics – for a rep, it’s his quota attainment and pipeline of future business. 30% of quota attainment. Lot of work left to do to reach my number for the year. Detailed TRENDING of my pipeline – showing revenue over time This is really important because it is completely unique to Oracle. CRM OD is the only solution that can show you how your pipeline is trending over time . Other CRM systems enable you to only see what the pipeline looks like right now. Strong pipe in latter stages but very weak in early stages – need to find leads and do a campaign Your sales reps’ territories are like their own personal small businesses. Having this type of insight into their business’s performance really helps your rep Get Smarter about the decisions he makes in running his business.
And drill again to take action on a particular opportunity – like this one at Bay Advertising where I’m selling our Commodor XL Printers. This is valuable because never before could I take action from a report since reporting and CRM were separate systems
But insight alone is not enough. Organizations need a variety of tools that not only institutionalize and automate critical sales processes, but also help focus reps on the most lucrative opportunities. To this point…
1. Oracle Smart Strategies for uncertain times Michel van Woudenberg General Manager CRM On Demand Asia Pacific
2. An Opening Thought Source: “How to Get Unstuck,” May 2009, Rita Gunther McGrath and Ian C. MacMillan “ In this economy, inaction is understandable but shortsighted. Those who face their fear and get unstuck can outrun hesitant competitors and seize advantage .”
3. Leading Companies in APAC Use CRM On Demand ADP Pentagon Pets Limited
4. CRM On Demand by Industry Financial Services Life Sciences Communications Media (Info Resources) Engineering & Construction
5. KEY QUESTIONS FOR CxO’s
6. <ul><li>Get smarter? </li></ul><ul><li>Increase productivity? </li></ul><ul><li>Get the best value? </li></ul>How Can You…
7. Our Value Proposition for Business Leaders Only Oracle CRM On Demand enables you to outsmart and out execute your competition with solutions that are easy to use, provide fast ROI, and are available from a single vendor.
8. Why Get Smarter? How can we… Best focus our resources? Target the most lucrative markets? Increase our win rates? Get better quality leads? Move through the sales cycle more quickly?
9. Get Smarter. “ At a time when firms in many industries offer similar products and use comparable technologies, business processes are among the last remaining points of differentiation. And analytics competitors wring every last drop of value from those processes.” – Thomas Davenport, “Competing on Business Analytics,” Harvard Business Review
10. <ul><li>Act on Insight Immediately </li></ul>
11. Act on Insight Immediately with Real-Time and Historic Analytics <ul><li>Drive objectives by comparing trends over time </li></ul><ul><li>Prompt informed actions with interactive dashboards </li></ul><ul><li>Leverage the industry’s only on demand solution with this capability </li></ul>
12. Act on Insight Immediately with Answers On Demand <ul><li>Easily create and share customized analyses in minutes </li></ul><ul><li>Mash up wide range of CRM information for optimized insight </li></ul><ul><li>Empower users across your organization with this capability </li></ul>
13. <ul><li>Align Everyone with Trusted Information </li></ul>
14. Align Everyone with Trusted Information with Mobile <ul><li>Empower users with critical insights where and how they work </li></ul><ul><li>Rapidly increase accountability for producing results </li></ul><ul><li>Drive team efficiency and productivity </li></ul>
15. Grow Revenue and Commissions with Deal Management <ul><li>Arm salespeople with a powerful tool to quickly arrive at win/win pricing </li></ul><ul><li>Make informed pricing decisions based on historical data vs. ‘gut’ </li></ul><ul><li>Maximize margins </li></ul>
16. Typical Deal in the Life of a Sales Professional – Super Charged with CRM OnDemand Advance existing opportunity Access Key Information on the Road Map Key Contacts for the Opportunity Leverage on Best Practices – Sales Process Coach View Appointments Analyse Pipeline
34. Why Get More Productive? How can we… Leverage best practices across the organization? Increase channel sales? Deliver better results with fewer resources? Streamline our sales processes? Get new reps to quota more quickly?
35. Get More Productive. “ When we measure salespeople’s “non-customer facing time,” we find that it often amounts to more than half of their total hours.” – Ledingham/Kovac/Simon, “The New Science of Sales Force Productivity,” Harvard Business Review
36. <ul><li>Uncover Hidden Demand </li></ul>
37. Uncover Hidden Demand with Sales Prospector <ul><li>Predict top prospects and expected revenue, close probability, & time to close </li></ul><ul><li>Identify hidden opportunities in new & existing accounts </li></ul><ul><li>Analyze customer attributes and product purchase history </li></ul>
38. <ul><li>Focus on More of the Right Leads </li></ul>