1. Call Duffy & Duffy for a free consultation 516.394.4200Duffy & Duffy provides legal counsel to victims of personal injury, medicalmalpractice and negligence with unparalleled results. The personal injuryattorney represents victims of medical malpractice throughout the NassauCounty, Long Island and five boroughs of New York City and New York State.The attorneys understand the difficulties that people face following an injury andit is reassuring to know that trusted legal assistance is available while victims canconcentrate on the healing process.
2. A personal injury can be: a physical injury, disease or illness, or a psychological injury or illness.A personal injury could result in death.Some Examples of personal injuries are: an injury at work. This includes work-related illnesses such as a disease caused by working with asbestos a psychological illness caused by stress at work an injury caused in a traffic accident an injury received as a result of faulty goods or services
3. Whatever you are intending to do about your personal injury, actions you could take include:- inform the police if the injury resulted from a road accident, report it to your insurance company. report the injury to your doctor gather evidence about the accident and injuries.
4. There are several ways of getting compensation for a personal injury: using a claims assessor taking legal action in a civil court making a claim to the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority through a criminal compensation order special Government compensation schemes for some injuries and losses such as vaccine damage or asbestos-related disease
5. Duffy & Duffy is based in Uniondale, Long Island, representing victims of medical malpractice and negligence. The firm was started in 2001 when James Duffy and son, Michael, decided to combine their years of experience to form one law practice. If you received injuries in an accident due to the negligence of another and in need of information about your rights and eligibility for monetary compensation. Contact a personal injury attorney OR Call Duffy & Duffy for a free consultation 516.394.4200