1. Pneumatic System Pneumatic Postal System Pneumatic Transportation System Pneumatic Banks System
2. Pneumatic Postal System Air pressure machines to control the PP System
3. Pneumatic Postal System Original bladed air pump from the 1930s
4. Pneumatic Postal System Lane input hatch, where the capsules were inserted
5. Pneumatic Postal System A capsule for transporting packages using the Prague pneumatic post network
6. Pneumatic Postal System Controllers of the five main lanes with counters, indicator lights and switch controls
7. Pneumatic Postal System Air-pump control panel, with an ammeter and a manometer set in a marble slab
8. Pneumatic Postal System Main control panel, showing the inlets, outlets and lane controllers
9. Pneumatic Bank System Pneumatic tubes in use at a drive-through bank .
10. Pneumatic Postal System NASA Mission Control Center during the Apollo 13 mission. Note pneumatic tube canisters in console to the right. (Arrow)
11. Pneumatic Postal System Pneumatic tube letter from Berlin, Germany, 1904
12. Pneumatic Transportation System Alfred Ely Beach's experimental pneumatic elevated subway on display in 1867
13. Pneumatic Transportation System The pneumatic tube train from Albert Robida's The Twentieth Century.
14. Pneumatic Dispatch System Testing at Battersea
15. Pneumatic Dispatch System The London Pneumatic Dispatch Company (also known as the London Pneumatic Dispatch Company ) was formed on 30 June 1859, to design, build and operate an underground railway system for the carrying of mail, parcels and light freight between locations in London. The system was used between 1863 and 1874
16. Pneumatic Dispatch System Pneumatic Dispatch Company vehicle