So far we have discussedWatching a few horror film trailersDeciding what sub genre our horror movie would be, slasherDeciding the plot of the trailer, taking time and cost into consideration
We have researched and brainstorm what kind of sub genre we wanted to do, we have decided to go for a slasher sub genre. We then came up with the plot for the film. We put all ideas together to create a final plot. All we had to do was to put it on paper.
Blood Make up for wrinkled skin/ maybe healed burn marks? harvester knife Fishnet tights All black outfit (black trousers, black jackets - hiker boots etc.) Flashlights
We decided to change the film name from Bellua to Distraught as we thought the name didn’t go with the theme of the film. The name Bellua came from the Latin word for beast, as this was a slasher film it had no supernatural element. We have decide the roles, the director of the film is Munpreet, producer is Hana, writer is Gurvir and the camera person is Chiragg. We each took a piece of paper work to complete, and added the paper work to our blog Munpreet took the role of drawing the story board and making the anamatic Chiragg and Hana took the role of writing up the character analysis. Hana took the role of writing up the shooting script. To make our institutional logo we all designed out own and picked the one that we thought suited to our film.
We have finally decided on what our institutional logo will be. We took a vote on which one we liked. On the 18/01/2013-20/01/2013 I did a first draft of filming the trailer with a few friends, this proved difficult as some of the shots didnt come out well especially in the dark. But I’m glad I got some shots and got experience in using the video camera. On the 26/01/2013 the group have decided to film the final version of the trailer. 25/01/2013: we have looked over our trailer idea and have noticed some of the ideas for our trailer wont work so we have decided to change some of the scenes.